Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO.........who watch the Real World last night

ou812

Uggghhh.............I can't believe how gay that guy is........he get's shoved by a little 95 lb. girl and starts whining. :cry: :cry: I want you outta this house :cry: :cry:. I do have to give him some props though. He had two girls drooling over him. And that dumb little imp Brynne crying ":cry:Ooooooh I threw the fork at you cause I really actually like you"

If that was me sitting there, I'd have been laughing my balls off while this girl is professing her affection towards me as a means to explain her idiotic behavior.

After he accepted her back in the house I was actually expecting them to all go back to his room and have a 3some to sort of smooth things over. Never happened, maybe next episode.

Did I actually waste a post on this..................?????:confused:

...lol....i watched it too.......the girls on that show are fucking weirdos.......they flirt...then change their minds and say sexual harrasment or molester or whatever.......brynne throws forks at people she likes.....trishelle says nothing ...but then again it is hard to speak when there is a penis in your mouth 24/7....

Steve looked like an ass because he spoke so strongly on his stance to have her out of the house and then he let her stay.

if anyone should get the boot, it should be steve for not getting on both of them!! he's already caused enuff scandal, why not? This season is prettty wild so far...cant wait to see what happens next.:eek:

Trishelle looks like a Wombat if you ask me. Good Episode last nite. I also stick around for FM nation. I think will make my own version of Fm nation this weekend. One thing i noticed bout FM nation is that, their adventures always end around 2 and no later

Originally posted by ou812

Uggghhh.............I can't believe how gay that guy is........he get's shoved by a little 95 lb. girl and starts whining. :cry: :cry: I want you outta this house :cry: :cry:. I do have to give him some props though. He had two girls drooling over him. And that dumb little imp Brynne crying ":cry:Ooooooh I threw the fork at you cause I really actually like you"

If that was me sitting there, I'd have been laughing my balls off while this girl is professing her affection towards me as a means to explain her idiotic behavior.

After he accepted her back in the house I was actually expecting them to all go back to his room and have a 3some to sort of smooth things over. Never happened, maybe next episode.

Did I actually waste a post on this..................?????:confused:

See, I knew someone would sum it up in a paragraph or so....lol

so far i like this season. shit going on every episode. i think steve is a fag for wanting her because she hit him. such a wimp. take a hit and then after she calms down "hit" her (u all know what i mean) cant wait to see what happens next week. trishell is such a slut, i hope all the girls turn on her, kick her out and we get a new girl as cute as the others :tongue:

Originally posted by thehype

Trishelle looks like a Wombat if you ask me. Good Episode last nite. I also stick around for FM nation. I think will make my own version of Fm nation this weekend. One thing i noticed bout FM nation is that, their adventures always end around 2 and no later

....wtf was with those girls???....they were like hard core valley girls in the middle of fuck-your-cousin tennesse.........and those weird people...i don't even know...and the guy who sang and got rejected...then it said she changed her mind and he peaced her out....niiiiiiiiiice!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

Probably not considering there are 86 users online and only 6 of us responded:D

as for that FM show, when are they gonna have some actual cool people on it? They always have these pathetic guys who profess their love for girls that have no interest in them. None of these guys are cool.. For once they had some hot girls on it!! But they were so full of themselves i wanted to puke.

They should come to NJ and we could show them how to do it. But then again, the show would be alot less interesting the next week when FM visits Dipshitville, Minnesota.

Originally posted by thehype

If Deko allows me to Bring my Camcorder into the club, I will film my own version of FM nation that nite

They wouldlnt let cameras in, do you think you can sneak in a cam corder---Give it me I hide it in my baggy shirt:laugh:

I was watching it @ R Bar but they didn't have the sound on!!! I have to try to see it sometime this week. Oh and is it true that Brynn already kissed Trishelle in the hot tub? I thought I saw every episode but I guess not... geez that girl is a fucking attention whore!!!!

I love that show :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I was watching it @ R Bar but they didn't have the sound on!!! I have to try to see it sometime this week. Oh and is it true that Brynn already kissed Trishelle in the hot tub? I thought I saw every episode but I guess not... geez that girl is a fucking attention whore!!!!

I love that show :D

that was the first episode. it went pretty much like so:

"hi my name is trishelle"

"hi my name is brynn"

"have you ever kissed a girl?"

"umm well....:3some::kiss2:

the new stuff mag has a story on the girls. got it in the mail today

some things in the article :

brynn says she said she liked stephen "only to stay on the show"

there was a definate (actual sex, not just hooking up 3some) with brynne ,trishelle and stephen

thrishele was asked by the reporter what was sex like with the rock band guy...incubus??(i forgot the band)

and off camera, thish went out with an unnamed nfl player?