Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Picotto Is Canceled!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

SONEONE BIZ, SPACIOUS, KRIS, PLEASE CHIME IN ON THIS ONE. THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG AND WE NEED A STRAIGHT UP ANSWER. THAT WAS THE ONE NIGHT I AND MANY OTHERS WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO...

TRANCE NOT ONLY SUCKS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT GOT PICOTTO CANCELED:mad: :mad: :mad:

PS IT WAS REALLY GAY FOR THAT OTHER POST TO BE MOVED, NO NEED FOR THAT. THAT WAS A LEGITIMATE POST ABOUT CLUBS...SEEMS SOMEONE GOT A FREE BOTTLE OR DRINK PASSES FOR MOVING IT...

is this true?? Picotto is cancelled? i hope this is a vicious rumor and not reality...alot of people that i know, outside this message board, were so amped about checking Picotto out...and now to cancel this event? doesnt make sense...if Fridays are doing so bad, the bump Picotto up to Saturday...let Oscar or Stryke open up for Picotto...and then let Oscar close up the night, bringing the mood down slowly after Picotto for afterhours...i hope this is just a rumor and thats it...Picotto would pack Space on Saturday (even more than it already is), taking business away from the beach, which is hurting badly right now...but dismissing Picotto altogether would be a tragic loss musically...i know Luis will do what is right and what is in the best interest of Space and its clientele...hope to get the "truth" from someone that represents Space from this board....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Looks like rumor central saleen was caught talking out of his ass as usual :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

asshole, who said it was rumor central. Fridays are done, so everyone figured same for the picotto date. I wanted to clear it up and i"m sure space wanted to clear it up....

so shut the fuck up already....

Originally posted by biznation00

Picotto Stands!! Fri.Nov.29th

Ahhh Jinx........... while you guys get to hear Picotto, I'll be in freakin' Ybor City listening to some retard spin "Castles in the Sky" at some cheezy nightclub........... wow, happy b-day to me:(

Not fair:mad::D

Lola:eek:

It's not too late to cancel your trip, Lola :)

Just because a promotion is taken offline, doesn't mean the DJs booked are canceled, especially the bigger ones. Even if the Bassline promotion is history, I'm sure Picotto, and so forth have it in their contracts that they will still play or be paid off.