War... What is it good for??? huh...

dgmodel

War...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. War...

• Fight...
    • Stay Out...
    • Wait...
    • hold up, wait! there might be a war???

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i believe Harry S. Truman once said, "The absence of war isnt peace."

one more quote:

"To secure peace is to prepare for war" - - Clausewitz

Food for thought i guess, i was feeling edumacated...;)

WOW for once I agree with your retarded ass........ :D

Originally posted by dnice35

JK, I throw in the white towel........

But for real I hope they bomb the shit out of Iraq. The sooner we get rid of those cokroaches the better.

some of those "cockroaches", as you so delicately put it, are millions of starving, mistreated INNOCENT iraqis.

Originally posted by sassa

some of those "cockroaches", as you so delicately put it, are millions of starving, mistreated INNOCENT iraqis.

exactly, they have nothing to offer us or to give to society anyway... thats all we need more welfare cases... i say sacrafice the few to save the many... (and a great deal of these "INNOCENT" Iraqis, have hatred for america, and negative sentiment on the western world... in fact in their equivalent of a 5star hotel, they have a tile mosiac of president bush on the floor, where ppl walk over, spit, graffitti on etc. thats a fact! so if you ask me, id rather spend my tax dollars on someone or something that would appreciate it more than fuel their bodies of hatred... but hey just my opinion/thoughts/feelings...

Originally posted by dnice35

JK, I throw in the white towel........

But for real I hope they bomb the shit out of Iraq. The sooner we get rid of those cokroaches the better.

Its gonna be interesting... the "parasites" bombing the shit out of the "cockroaches"...but you know what they say about cockroaches, right....they never die!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Its gonna be interesting... the "parasites" bombing the shit out of the "cockroaches"...but you know what they say about cockroaches, right....they never die!

parasites??? Im gonna stay away from answering that one.

The only sure way to kill a cokroach is by stepping on it and twisting your foot several times until its shred to bits :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

sure you can, you wipe them all out... this way their offspring do not become immune to new poisons, and etc. c'mon now... nothing lives forever... for every right there is a wrong for every left there is a right, forever life there is a death...

"Just like roaches, always livin, never dyin" (or somein like that).

You think you might have gotten the last one, but they always keep coming back!

Damn if roaches were as big as dogs, I think the human race would be extinct (and probably most other races too)!

:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

so by that logic, that means in centuries from now, when humans are extinct, the next species of "humans" would evolve from the roach... lol... amazing... simply amazing...

When did I ever say the a new species of human would evolve from the roach??? I just said if roaches were as big as dogs, I'm sure we'd have a mighty tough time fighting them.

If that were the case, roaches would evolve from roaches, not humans.

Well, nature always has a way of balancing things out, and creatures adapt to their environmemnt. Eventually, a new species WOULD evolve that would find a means to kill roaches and eat them. I doubt any new "human" species would evolve from roaches in just a few centuries - after all, it took 600 millions years of evolution for humans to be where they are.

BUT, in the end, its all speculation, because the fact is - roaches are not as big as dogs!

:D:D:D