Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hometeam, Reach, District, etc weekend ROLLCALL

Guys...

:worry: It is almost thursday and I am starting to get a bit nervous for what is in store for us this weekend...Ah, who am i kidding, i can't wait for the f'ing insanity to begin. Actually insanity is an understatement b/c i know hometeam :devil: is going to be with me every step of the way. :rock:

:party:

here we go..........:dj:

10/17 CENTRO-FLY...nuff said

10/18 Work at scopa, then at 2am :bounce: over to Centro for Roger. (andy, i think i might have to bypass spread, but we will make up for it at centro). Then, we have to meet up with TA AND SEVY to sample Tiesto @ Roxy. Oh and isn't it Mario's bday @ Vinyl?

10/19 Supper club will "ease" us into the night, and the route that our weekend is headed might as well do factory for afterhours!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/20 by this time we will prolly be :shake: but...... NO SLEEPING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY IN WILLIAMSBURG ;) then we are back to vinyl to hear the man, VICTOR Calderone!!!!!!!!!

I can't f'ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey, D, E, TA, SEVY, Andy et al lemme know where u guys are and if you boys are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/21 :blown:

chris your out of your mind lets just take one night at a time, lets see what happens thursday because that the night that you base your weekend on, if you could survive centro fly then it's a walk in the park from there. just hope everything goes well thursday..

Originally posted by sevan546

chris your out of your mind lets just take one night at a time, lets see what happens thursday because that the night that you base your weekend on, if you could survive centro fly then it's a walk in the park from there. just hope everything goes well thursday..

hey c'mon now, what could possibly go wrong????????????

;):eek: :eek: :eek:

i am amped sevy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOMETEAM, WTF, WHERE ARE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM definitely scared for the weekend...

being its my bday I know noone is gonna let me off easy:blown:

Tonite...wil def be a blast, then on to my bday at Spread tomorrow..and then to see one of my fav dj's at Centro..ROger S!!!!

sat either I will be in the morgue or Hitting up Supper Club and then Sander K...

Sunday...try to stay alive to hit up dinner with the fam...lol

IM IN TROUBLE

Originally posted by NYCclub15

Guys...

:worry: It is almost thursday and I am starting to get a bit nervous for what is in store for us this weekend...Ah, who am i kidding, i can't wait for the f'ing insanity to begin. Actually insanity is an understatement b/c i know hometeam :devil: is going to be with me every step of the way. :rock:

:party:

here we go..........:dj:

10/17 CENTRO-FLY...nuff said

I can't f'ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey, D, E, TA, SEVY, Andy et al lemme know where u guys are and if you boys are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/21 :blown:

Well I'm not really part of any of the above named parties..

BUT..

I WILL be there.. and I WILL see you tonite sweetie! :D

Originally posted by codica3

Well I'm not really part of any of the above named parties..

BUT..

I WILL be there.. and I WILL see you tonite sweetie! :D

:AHEM: I SAID ETC. .........meaning, you et al........................... ;) hell, i would have been disppointed if i didn't get a post from you! :aright:

see you later hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHH MANNNNNNN it's Thursday nite again! And the AWAY TEAM is gonna be out in full force - we got the hats, the jerzees, we're alllll ready to go, rollin deeeeeeeeeep at the Centro-Flizzy! :bounce:

WHO IS READY TO GET MAAAAAANGLED??? Wut wut? See what I wanna know is, WHO IS GONNA WIN THIS AWARD? I got this big ass trophy sitting here and someone's gotta take this shit home, yanai'msayin? So who's it gonna be? I mean, FancyFeast is always pretty hardcore but I dunno if he's gonna have it down this time around I think GoodWill Hunting might take it home. :blown:

But let's not forget:

NO ONE can drink so much, bump as much K and rail as much coke as

THE MASCOT!!!! :eek:

That's right folks - the man in charge himself.

By Sunday morning, we're gonna be cracked out muthafuckin messes crumpled up in bed and all fucked up and mangled and shit, :drunk: yo yo we don't stop cause we are the AWAY TEAM and we'll be down all weekend!

Yo FF and GWH and all the rest of you guys, I'll hit you up on your cellies later aight?

:aright:

Peace~