Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12-21-02 Club Space.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

deep dish i think

FOR A KID THAT DOESN'T GO OUT THAT MUCH, YOU SURE KNOW YOUR SHIT....

I HOPE I'M STILL IN FLORIDA AND NOT HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS... THIS WILL BE OFF THE HIZ MOTHERFUCKING HOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

I HOPE I'M STILL IN FLORIDA AND NOT HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS... THIS WILL BE OFF THE HIZ MOTHERFUCKING HOOK!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH:eek:

I HOPE UR HERE..... WE NEEDS TO PARTY AGAIN AND LOOKING AT MY BUZY ASS SCHEDULE.... THAT MIGHT BE THE NEXT TIME I HANG SALEEN:laugh: :laugh:

I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHIN' DEEP................:D BRING ON THE DEEP DISH BEEOOTCHES!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Lola;)

Originally posted by saleen351

FOR A KID THAT DOESN'T GO OUT THAT MUCH, YOU SURE KNOW YOUR SHIT....

thats right guy the fuckin macaroni with the fuckin cheese i am, im going to ny the day after christmas, so ill be in attendance to hear these crazy fucks tear it up, it better BOTH of them...

thats right guy the fuckin macaroni with the fuckin cheese i am, im going to ny the day after christmas, so ill be in attendance to hear these crazy fucks tear it up, it better BOTH of them...

Errrrrr........ummmmm..........fuckin' cheese n' macaroni ya mean:screwy: :laugh:

HELL YEAH MIKEY ---------------------> I AGREE, I HOPE IT'S BOTH OF THOSE FOCKERS REPRESENTIN':D :D :D :D

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Errrrrr........ummmmm..........fuckin' cheese n' macaroni ya mean:screwy: :laugh:

HELL YEAH MIKEY ---------------------> I AGREE, I HOPE IT'S BOTH OF THOSE FOCKERS REPRESENTIN':D :D :D :D

Lola:eek:

yo yo yo yo, what u doing sunday 1 pm, why dont u join me and kalinda, and hopefully saleen if his dumbass wakes up at the bar to watch the games, we'd love to see ya, outside of a club setting were we can actually speak without screaming in each others ears.....ya gotta see my girl, shes becoming a fine tuned sports machine, i love it.....:D

Guest saleen351

yo yo yo yo, what u doing sunday 1 pm, why dont u join me and kalinda, and hopefully saleen if his dumbass wakes up at the bar to watch the games, we'd love to see ya, outside of a club setting were we can actually speak without screaming in each others ears.....ya gotta see my girl, shes becoming a fine tuned sports machine, i love it.....:D

IS SHE WORKING AT HOOTERS YET????:D

I'LL BE AT THE BAR, BUT YOU MAY NEED TO GIVE ME CPR DURING HALF TIME, I'LL BE HUNG OVA...