Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
exitsquared4e

Did ANyone Miss ME

Sorry i havent been on for this week end, but i was just haveing too much fun at arc both friday and saturday night and at roxy friday night.

I cant beleieve how much illegeal drugs are being used at those 2 places i mean i walk into arc and the bouncers are harrasing me to buy cocaine from them and i later find out that you can really buy anything you want there if you talk to the right people. Even Guns and small children. then roxy is a total different story. everyone there is selling ecstasy and there is so much male prostitution going on it makes me sick... these 2 clubs should defianlty get shut down.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

Sorry i havent been on for this week end, but i was just haveing too much fun at arc both friday and saturday night and at roxy friday night.

I cant beleieve how much illegeal drugs are being used at those 2 places i mean i walk into arc and the bouncers are harrasing me to buy cocaine from them and i later find out that you can really buy anything you want there if you talk to the right people. Even Guns and small children. then roxy is a total different story. everyone there is selling ecstasy and there is so much male prostitution going on it makes me sick... these 2 clubs should defianlty get shut down.

:rofl: :rofl:

SHHHHHH! If you aren't careful the police will bust them and THEN where I am gonna purchase my small children with complimentary AK-47's??? :nono::rofl: