Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What about Marco V?

chaos33

Guest saleen351

well I guess when LP told me "things will change come oct" he did have a plan. But trance in sobe on a friday??? I can see some of these big time trance guys, but not random trance... And dekan if these clowns play spin i'll come out and check it out, just be aware I will complain from the first track dropped to the last..:D

U think Marco V is Random, If miami had any clue about Music none of this shit would be happing. As far as Louis Making changes, Prices Going UP, No more Fridays and the same Damn Djs over and over............ He wont be seeing my ass or my money ever again.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

U think Marco V is Random, If miami had any clue about Music none of this shit would be happing. As far as Louis Making changes, Prices Going UP, No more Fridays and the same Damn Djs over and over............ He wont be seeing my ass or my money ever again.

AREN'T YOU MOVING ANY WAYS? WHY DON'T YOU GO TO LEVEL, ISN'T ACOSTA TRANCE? I DON'T BLAME LP, I'D LOVE TO SEE TRANCE IN THE HIP HOP ROOM ON SATURDAYS, SO I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT CRAP IN THERE. IS IT ME OR DOES HIP HOP ONLY SOUND GOOD IN YOUR CAR? NEVER IN YOUR HOUSE OR CLUB... ????

OH I WASN'T REFFERING TO MARCO V AS RANDOM, MY POINT WAS FOR NAME BRAND GUYS THEN ITS FINE, BUT FOR UP AND COMMING LESSER KNOWN GUYS SPIN WILL NOT GET PACKED. SPIN IS A GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT PLACE TO BOOK, WELL KNOWN CHEEP TALENT.... COUGH COUGH COUGH LP COUGH COUGH COUGH...

Originally posted by djdekan

Im sure your Free admission from a guestlist, and few drinks you buy a night pete rocker will not break his pockets.....

Wait a minute, wasnt it you who said MIAMI KNEW EXACTLY EVERYTHING FOR TIESTO, then Sobeton who said MIAMI KNEW EXACTLY EVERYTHING FOR HOWELLS, aren't these the same people who LET THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY DIE......

Prices going up in Space? What a Corona is gonna be $15 now instead of $7-$8...

Got a Flask With Vodka........;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Got a Flask With Vodka........;)

AHHH THE OLD FLASK, THE SPACE TRICK TAUGHT TO ME BY A CPER... THANKS XXXXXXX THOUGH I'M THINKING ON BRINGING MY CAMEL PACK, AND JUST SUCK DOWN LIQUOR ALL NIGHT...:D

Wait a minute, wasnt it you who said MIAMI KNEW EXACTLY EVERYTHING FOR TIESTO, then Sobeton who said MIAMI KNEW EXACTLY EVERYTHING FOR HOWELLS, aren't these the same people who LET THIS FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY DIE......

:confused:

These People Dont Know shit, Its funny the people who will be at tiesto wont even be from Miami. I have 5 friends who are coming from all over Florida........

Ahhhhhhhhh The Flask, and I bet you your bottle of water will be raised to $8

It wont Break his pockets but if u do your research there are plenty of people who wont go back beacuse of shit like this that has happened so it has to start somewhere....

Originally posted by sobeton

:confused:

ok wasnt clear on that, trying to play some xbox and type at the same time....

Pete after Tiesto: The Crowd loved it, they knew who it was, the Miami crowd rocks, blah blah yadda yadda etc etc yadda blah yah.

Tony after Howells: Same as above.

Now its the same Space patrons who let this club die on a Friday night, these people love the scene let me tell ya. I think I got a good idea, hear me out.

Since Bellini gets shipped out here every weekend to spin at Spin/Space (i think he still does) from Ny, why dont they fill about 12 planes full of club people from NYC to fill Space, let them stay friday-sunday, and space will have the best vibe it does all yr, besides WMC....

Guest saleen351

Pete after Tiesto: The Crowd loved it, they knew who it was, the Miami crowd rocks, blah blah yadda yadda etc etc yadda blah yah.

Now its the same Space patrons who let this club die on a Friday night, these people love the scene let me tell ya. I think I got a good idea, hear me out.

Since Bellini gets shipped out here every weekend to spin at Spin/Space (i think he still does) from Ny, why dont they fill about 12 planes full of club people from NYC to fill Space, let them stay friday-sunday, and space will have the best vibe it does all yr, besides WMC....

HOPEFULLY WITH THE WINTER, THERE WILL BE SOME HEAVEY SNOW STORMS AND CHEESELINI WILL GET SNOWED IN Nyc....

It's true that a lot of people will be there to see tiesto, but that doesn't mean they actually know who he is, other than the guy who remixed 'Silence'. If anyone has a copy of the broadcast from space last time tiesto was here, the crowd actually started chanting 'tiesto' while oscar was spinning. The masses don't know shit.

p.s. if anyobdy says the space crowd does not know their music, you are wrong. the crowd at club space brought the energy that was lacking at crobar, and that is why Danny blew the F*cking roof off !

those where my words with reference to the miami crowd at Danny Howells , and I still believe that to be the case.

as far as Friday’s and other related matters ; rather then repeat myself I will just quote from what I have already stated :

Space being broke is very doubtful. friday’s as of late have not been doing well at any clubs. given the current state of the economy, and the fact people cannot afford to go out two nights in a row. they will often opt for a Saturday, since Friday is traditionally the end of the work week for many.

LP is a very astute businessman bearing that in mine; I’m sure he will move forward with the acts he already has booked. however the future of friday’s at Space, and other clubs is more predicated on how well the tourist season does this year. in addition to how willing local clubbers are to support clubs, on both a friday and saturday night. october generally signals the beginning of the tourist season in south flordia. last years season was nothing to write home about; given the terrorist attacks, and such. this year’s tourist season may prove to be a bit uncertain, as the economy is still in a downward spiral, and probability of terrorism lingers in the background. all these factors play a major role in the club business.

You got to be kiddin' me.. ship the NY people to Miami?? bud, lets get something str8. NY isn't doin' too great!! Guess what?? from what I hear around the city by some of their locals is that the Big clubs aren't doin' soo well up & there & the small bar/lounges seem to be taking over. They are just as clueless & trendy as Miami. I'd hate to break it to you but NY isn't Music knowledge/vibe heaven. I visit NY every 4 months or so & when ever I'm up there I'm never impressed by jack except for the stuff I can't find down here & canal street. by the 4th night I'm screetchin' to jump back on a plane over here...

One of their hottest lounges/clubs according to some of the masses up there is Lot 61. Which by the way, jams to ol' skool retro, hip hop, trance & rock all together. Filter14, supposed to be an undergound music lovers treat. Reminds me of the Mix, exept it's more run down & scary. Been twice, & the Music/residents are just barely makin' the cut. about 20 peepz in one room & 30 in the next. Half of them dancin' the other half observing... Centro-fly is one of the few places I felt close to "at ease" at & the crowd there reminds me of a mix between Crobar & Spin. Where mind you, the hip hop room ("pinky room") outlasted the Mainroom.

Take Subliminal for example, a well established label here in the US. Started out at Centro-fly, moved to Shelter, moves to Arc & later ends up holding off all parties till 2003. That's besides the fact that most of the overseas talent isn't making that their main US destination anymore. More talent is being booked here vs NY & you can thank Space, Spin & Crobar for that one. I hear more hype about coffee shops & lounges. This comes from many of the NY residents working at the local H&Ms across the city & most shops in soho & some friends of friends up there... The same friends that have paraded the Miami club scene with me many years ago. I love NY, but it aint for the clubs.:nono: What I love is the shoppin' there, that's fo sho...

Lets face it, many cities here in the US are just as good or bad as Miami in terms of Music. But somehow Miami keeps bringin' down the big talent. you say it's becuz we have the $$ here, cuz we get more tourists therefore more $$ comes in?? NY charges @ every club @ the door & is one of the most $$ makin' cities in the US overall. It's the world's financial Trade point for crists sake. Please don't use the excuse that Miami has more $$ to spend than NY due to tourism?? When a Lee Burridge bookin is about $3,000 & he's comin' down more to Miami than NY more often (just an example). And to top things off, NY's population is far larger than Miami's yet they still have issues on packin' the clubs & makin' them last...

At the rate we're going, Ultra will hold less than a 1,000 peepz in five years to come. Get out there and stop winin' about our scene & support it...

huh?:confused: ...how did danny howells kill the Friday party? he spun on Saturday....:confused:

I usually don't get involved in CP dilemas but I wanted to drop my 2 cents on this one.

The only DJ's that are going to pack SPACE on Friday nights are International artists like TIESTO,PVD,MARCOV, etc. plain and simple. Friday nights used to be a bigger thing in Miami with the state that the economy is in right now, changes in the scene, people are hesitent to go out 2 or three times on the weekends even the hardcore locals its just a sign of the times. Edgar was given an impossible task to pack Fridays nights which I knew would never happen not because the Trance scene is unsupportive but because friday nights just aren't what they used to be! people are sticking to going out mainly on Saturdays these days.

Quick solution to a never ending issue Have Edgar come back with Oscar on Saturday nights make everyone happy

As far as Friday nights go Try to bring in Talent that you know is gonna pack SPACE

:D