Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Sobeton

koky

ARE YOU READY BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH ??!! GOT THE RIPPED FUEL READY ?? CAUSE YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT TO KEEP UP WITH ME !! :D I CANT FUCKIN WAIT !! I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS ALREADY !! IVE BEEN OUTTA SPACE TOO LONG !! NEED TO GO BACK HOME :D:cool: <-- DONT 4 GET YOUR SHADES !!

Originally posted by koky

ARE YOU READY BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH ??!! GOT THE RIPPED FUEL READY ?? CAUSE YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT TO KEEP UP WITH ME !! :D I CANT FUCKIN WAIT !! I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS ALREADY !! IVE BEEN OUTTA SPACE TOO LONG !! NEED TO GO BACK HOME :D:cool: <-- DONT 4 GET YOUR SHADES !! [/quote

yea i just got done sucking off oscar he said big things are being dropped see u on the patio

ARE YOU READY BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH ??!! GOT THE RIPPED FUEL READY ?? CAUSE YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT TO KEEP UP WITH ME !! :D I CANT FUCKIN WAIT !! I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS ALREADY !! IVE BEEN OUTTA SPACE TOO LONG !! NEED TO GO BACK HOME :D:cool: <-- DONT 4 GET YOUR SHADES !!

remember this infamous phrase" I have never dance so hard in my life " :laugh: :laugh:

in the final stages of this flu fiasco. I should be good to go for Tiesto. make sure you don’t pull a Danny Howells, and exit stage left at 5:00am. you don’t want happyface to think your a lightweight. :D

Originally posted by saleen35l

ARE YOU READY BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH ??!! GOT THE RIPPED FUEL READY ?? CAUSE YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT TO KEEP UP WITH ME !! :D I CANT FUCKIN WAIT !! I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS ALREADY !! IVE BEEN OUTTA SPACE TOO LONG !! NEED TO GO BACK HOME :D:cool: <-- DONT 4 GET YOUR SHADES !! [/quote

yea i just got done sucking off oscar he said big things are being dropped see u on the patio

HELL YEAH SALEEN , ILL BE ON THE PATIO AFTER TIESTO .. BUT ILL BE IN & OUT ALL NIGHT LONG & GIVING U GUYS A LIL VISIT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE ... YOU SHOULD COME HANG WITH US A BIT INSIDE TOO SO YOU CAN BOB YOUR HEAD & DANCE TO THE SICK TRANCE SOUNDS OF TIESTO :D:laugh: LOL SEE YA THERE DAWG !! BTW SALEEN , WHY DO U ONLY HAVE 6 POSTS ?? & WHUT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE SUCKING OFF OSCAR ??:confused: U NEED TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS MORE ACCURATELY HERE BUDDY ... CAUSE IM A BIT CONFUSED & SCARED AT WHUT U SAID :confused:

Originally posted by sobeton

remember this infamous phrase" I have never dance so hard in my life " :laugh: :laugh:

in the final stages of this flu fiasco. I should be good to go for Tiesto. make sure you don’t pull a Danny Howells, and exit stage left at 5:00am. you don’t want happyface to think your a lightweight. :D

HARDY HARR HARR ... COME SATURDAY YOU'RE GONNA EAT THOSE VERY SAME WORDS !!:D

& YES MIKEY THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN RIPPED FUELS :cool:

BTW SALEEN , WHY DO U ONLY HAVE 6 POSTS ?? & WHUT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE SUCKING OFF OSCAR ??:confused: U NEED TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS MORE ACCURATELY HERE BUDDY ... CAUSE IM A BIT CONFUSED & SCARED AT WHUT U SAID :confused:

That would be becuz it's not theee Saleen:rolleyes:

HOW FUKKEN LAME:blown: :laugh:

Lola:laugh:

BTW SALEEN , WHY DO U ONLY HAVE 6 POSTS ?? & WHUT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE SUCKING OFF OSCAR ??:confused: U NEED TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS MORE ACCURATELY HERE BUDDY ... CAUSE IM A BIT CONFUSED & SCARED AT WHUT U SAID :confused:

YOU NEED TO LAY OFF THOSE RIP FUELS BABY.

:laugh: THAT'S NOT THE REAL SALEEN. :tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

HAVE FUN EVERYONE ---> I'M OFF TO TAMPA TO GET DRUNK W/ MY GRANNY:drunk: :screwy:

OH YEAH, AND IF THAT PUNK KOKY LEAVES EARLY, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY NEXT FRIDAY:laugh: j/k

I MISS U GUYS ALL READY:(

Lola:D

U FUKKERS ARE JUST UPSET YOU CANT HANG WITH THE KOKSTER... I ONLY LEFT EARLY ONCE & THATS CAUSE I WAS SICK !! & IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP PICKIN ON ME IM GONNA ATTACK YOU GUYS IN PERSON & BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GUYS ... IM SERIOUS !! IM FUKKIN PISSED ... WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME ... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE DRAMA SECTION !!! WHY DO THE MODS GET TO PICK ON US ?? WTF !!! IM PM'ING DAVE & TELLING ON ALL YOU ASSHOLES !!! BYE !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

U FUKKERS ARE JUST UPSET YOU CANT HANG WITH THE KOKSTER... I ONLY LEFT EARLY ONCE & THATS CAUSE I WAS SICK !! & IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP PICKIN ON ME IM GONNA ATTACK YOU GUYS IN PERSON & BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GUYS ... IM SERIOUS !! IM FUKKIN PISSED ... WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME ... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE DRAMA SECTION !!! WHY DO THE MODS GET TO PICK ON US ?? WTF !!! IM PM'ING DAVE & TELLING ON ALL YOU ASSHOLES !!! BYE !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Allow me to enter this merry li'l dancing circle. I just might be the X-factor that surprises y'all after it is all said and done. Consider me the 2001 New England Patriots of the dancefloor. A late addition no one considered til they held up trophies and poured champagne! We'll see. If nothing else, this'll give me even more drive

IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP PICKIN ON ME IM GONNA ATTACK YOU GUYS IN PERSON & BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU GUYS ... IM SERIOUS !! IM FUKKIN PISSED ... WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME ... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE DRAMA SECTION !!! WHY DO THE MODS GET TO PICK ON US ?? WTF !!! IM PM'ING DAVE & TELLING ON ALL YOU ASSHOLES !!! BYE !

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:LMAO

YO, KOKY! STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY. YOU JUST CAN'T HANG LATELY. :laugh::tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: ...i heard that Koky is gonna "meat up" with Dropdasoap before he hits Space...so he might be walking funny and wont be able to dance....i think he might call it a early night again...:laugh: :laugh: