Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Celebrities have you met before or bumped into?

Method Man moved across the street from my old house after Wu Tang was out a few years - He was cool - That first Halloween he ws there he had a big party and OD B and all were there - There was like a huge clowd of smoke in front of his house

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met just about every artist that has a hit song on KTU. That is where I work. The most famous person that i have ever met was backstage at Miracle on 34th Street 2 years ago when we had Michael Jackson as our special guest. I have also met howard stern, whitney houston, justin timberlake (2 weeks ago when he came up for a interview), and many many more

Originally posted by magilicuti

I ran into Jay Z at Taj Mahal awhile back too. That guy is for real, he was with some pretty hot girls and his crew was all "iced" out. No joke. Sat next to some of his people in the diner in Taj Mahal, some of the sickest jewelry i've ever seen.

yeah, my st. john's season tickets were right next to his last year. i have the hookup at the ticket office. he really is big pimpin. not the best looking guy, but he's got a nice life anyway.

Last year at Exit I literally bumped right into Puff Daddy and his entourage. Myself and CGM also had the good fortune of attending a shady afterparty at Martin Brodeur's house. Oh yeah, and how could I forget...we also got to do some shots with Ruthie (Real World), the recovering alcoholic:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My list isnt that impressive....

I used to work in a retail store when i was younger, and I rang up Bon Jovi and had no idea it was him (I guess I wasnt that big of a fan)...Girls that I worked with were all "your a bitch, how come you got to ring him up?", I was like who?

The other was Ken Danyeko from the Devils.

I could seriously pass a celebrity in the street and not know it was them.

Originally posted by lesdig

Last year at Exit I literally bumped right into Puff Daddy and his entourage. Myself and CGM also had the good fortune of attending a shady afterparty at Martin Brodeur's house. Oh yeah, and how could I forget...we also got to do some shots with Ruthie (Real World), the recovering alcoholic:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You forgot to mention Treach from Naughty by Nature (even though we werent actually mentally coherent) and Danny Aiello (coming out of the bathroom in Little Italy)

I like when we saw P Didddy and I didnt beleive it was really him :tongue:

Oh, and of course DON the icon of male fashion ;)

Originally posted by lesdig

You forgot to mention Treach from Naughty by Nature (even though we werent actually mentally coherent) and Danny Aiello (coming out of the bathroom in Little Italy)

I like when we saw P Didddy and I didnt beleive it was really him :tongue:

Oh, and of course DON the icon of male fashion ;)

SOme that I have met are....

During my internship for MTV @ Seaside a couple of years ago

Will Smith

Busta Rhymes

Ma$e

Missy Elliot

Carson Daly

Bill Bellamy

Monica and Brandy

Shaquille O'neal

Wyclef Jean

Mary J Blige

Random times -

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Derek Jeter and Alfonso Soriani

Howard Stern and Gary

Gwen Stefani

Andre Agassi

Puck from the Real World

o-town

Jackie Junior and Meadow from the Sopranos

Flava Flave

Tommy Mattola

Ice T

Originally posted by perns2002

I also saw Ruthie, in NB all the time. Rachel from Road Rules, Walks around Madison Sqaure Park a lot with her girlfriend. and one time the Backstreet Boys were at exit.......... but I saw these people I never actually meet them

Ruthie is a piece of work.... She came to my college to talk about to dangers of Alcohol Abuse and then later than night she was wasted and puking at one of the bars.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Ruthie is a piece of work.... She came to my college to talk about to dangers of Alcohol Abuse and then later than night she was wasted and puking at one of the bars.

Oh yeah, she dated one of my friends.......She is definitely not all there(sorry babe;))

Originally posted by djchoopa

I have met just about every artist that has a hit song on KTU. That is where I work. The most famous person that i have ever met was backstage at Miracle on 34th Street 2 years ago when we had Michael Jackson as our special guest. I have also met howard stern, whitney houston, justin timberlake (2 weeks ago when he came up for a interview), and many many more

Werent you good friends with GAY FOCKER

Because of my job in advertising I habe met a bunch...

Geena Davis

Charlie Sheen (and the whole cast of Spin City)

Colby (from Survivor)

Scott Goober (forget his real name)...he was dancing up a storm at the FOX party a few months ago!

Numerous soap opera stars

Keifer Sutherland

Those are pretty much all I have picutes with....but the stars from the shows are always wondering around the parties so I have seen tons!!

:)

Originally posted by joegio

I have actually met a good amount of celebs....two nights ago myself and dknybabydoll met Kiefer Sutherland outside of MSG ...she'll confirm and also tell you how over-excited she got....never understood why girls get so excited when they meet a celebrity....anyway...in addition to that I met half of the NY Rangers.

EXCUSE ME DJ JOEGIO... Overexcited? Is this the same person that pointed in the FACE of another hockey player and accidently called him the wrong name??:laugh: But, yes, we did meet Keifer and I did get very excited. He was very friendly and hes good looking too;)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

EXCUSE ME DJ JOEGIO... Overexcited? Is this the same person that pointed in the FACE of another hockey player and accidently called him the wrong name??:laugh: But, yes, we did meet Keifer and I did get very excited. He was very friendly and hes good looking too;)

oh my god....it's Kiefer Sutherland....24...the best show...season premiere...no commercials...no, ms. dkny...that wasn't overexcited. :laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

oh my god....it's Kiefer Sutherland....24...the best show...season premiere...no commercials...no, ms. dkny...that wasn't overexcited. :laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

oh, oh, oh my god looks who's on the home page of www.njguido.com yep it's clubplanets, nj's, and riverstreets own JOE GIORGIO!!!!!!!!!!! it's only a sneak peak.......that's all we got to say bout that, and joe stop calling me at work i'm on the other line.............who here has bumped into that kid??? that's a celeb in the making if he already is not one...........................

Dont go there...mr " Big fan, Young Gun days"...and " This is the best player out there guys"...OOPS....now go back to work,;)