Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Thurs, Who Is In?

Originally posted by stardo

sicilia,dookie and zee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star you have to bring Zee tonight, earlier in the week she said she wasn't going on Thursday but I told her she has no choice. I couldnt make it to Rio last night, so tonight kidnap her if you have to otherwise I will.

We have to hook up for some shots tonight, its been a while. :D

Originally posted by njdionysus

Star you have to bring Zee tonight, earlier in the week she said she wasn't going on Thursday but I told her she has no choice. I couldnt make it to Rio last night, so tonight kidnap her if you have to otherwise I will.

We have to hook up for some shots tonight, its been a while. :D

Defintly sweet cheeks as soon as i spot you i will bring her to you and you will bring the shots to me. Unfair swap since im giving you somthing a gazzilion times more valuable;) but I will settle for the shots. hahahaha

Originally posted by ag55

Hey Hunnie i have tonight off, so i will not be behind the bar, i will be in front of it hanging ,so the Goose is going to be flowing. Shots anyone.

Wow....this may be the 1st time your not actually working....things may get silly tonight on the other side of the bar ;):D

Which bar will you be chillen at???

Originally posted by stardo

Defintly sweet cheeks as soon as i spot you i will bring her to you and you will bring the shots to me. Unfair swap since im giving you somthing a gazzilion times more valuable;) but I will settle for the shots. hahahaha

You're too funny! Is this why you call yourself the "Tang Coordinator?" I can only imagine where that came from.

Originally posted by stuntdog

Hello all... I'm new here and I usally hit the clubs in Hoboken or in Passic county. I'm looking into going somewhere new tonight and would like to know more about this place. Music, people, Drinks, ect....

You will fit in fine it ya like Hoboken. . .Trust me on that one babe ;) Its a mix between The City Bistro & Whiskey Bar. but the only think is the MUSIC is 100000000000000 times better :D IM me if ya like I'll try and help ya out