Skibbadee

Darrison

Evenson

Moose

IC 3

GQ

7pm-7am at the Millenuim Dome, London

tickets availalbe through ticketmaster.co.uk and ticketbank.co.uk

40 quid if you book in october, 45 in november, and 50 in december (plus booking fees)

:hat:

Originally posted by starshaped

:laugh: That looks horrible

i know

WTF happened?

last year's lineup was so much better....lots of diversity....now theres one house dj...a couple of trance...and the rest are breaks with motherfucking mc's....

and MOS wonders why the club has turned into a shithole

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by clubkiddan

i was planning on going to this party when i go over to visit this new years but is it worth all the money or is there something better to do in london on nye?

The mos party has been one of,if not the biggest event on NYE the last couple of years,but the lineup was so much better before.If you like the linup then fair enough but it's not my cup of tea,whats your favourite style and what dates are you here?

Im going over to london from Dec27th to jan6th. The lineup is uhh ok i guess but the venue looks amazing. I'm into hard house and dnb...not a big trance fan. My friend in london works for LTJ bukems company i think it's GLO? But she said he's not doing any parties NYE. So i dunno what is up. i dont wanna pay $70 for this MoS party if it's not worth it.

Im going over to london from Dec27th to jan6th. The lineup is uhh ok i guess but the venue looks amazing. I'm into hard house and dnb...not a big trance fan. My friend in london works for LTJ bukems company i think it's GLO? But she said he's not doing any parties NYE. So i dunno what is up. i dont wanna pay $70 for this MoS party if it's not worth it.

try waiting to see what the turnmills and fabric listings are for NYE

What type of hardhouse do you like? Is it the uk kind Lisa Lashes,Anne Savage etc etc? Lineup is good for dnb but there is no proper hardhouse dj's,Jules plays pretty hard i suppose,Don Diablo is hard,Picotto is techno and Pearce is trance and very shit,i don't know what to suggest really but i would probably wait until all the big players have announced their lineups before making a decision.Nearer the time when i get a magazine with all the lineups in i will try and post somthing for you.