Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to Club Planet

Hey all, my name is Mike and I'm new to Club Planet. This hottie was tellin me about it in one of my classes at Brookdale... looks like she's pretty big on this message board. U may know her... the one and only Hunnie818! I'm actually goin to my first club tonight... I'm goin to Roxy in NYC! Questions, comments, friends of Hunnie... someone hit me back

Originally posted by suprgohan

Hey all, my name is Mike and I'm new to Club Planet. This hottie was tellin me about it in one of my classes at Brookdale... looks like she's pretty big on this message board. U may know her... the one and only Hunnie818! I'm actually goin to my first club tonight... I'm goin to Roxy in NYC! Questions, comments, friends of Hunnie... someone hit me back

Whats up mike!!!!!!! :D

Peeps give my boy love! ;)

Welcome to the world of CP. Hope you enjoy!!

Welcome to the board Mike....have fun at Roxy tonight. You should have a blast...

Originally posted by hunnie818

Smooches Dollface......Thanks for the shot!!! :D

You looked real unhappy in the diner ;)

You were ready to :blown: that guy.....lol :laugh:

No one and I mean no one calls any female that I'm with the c-word (several times no less) and gets away with it, especially for no reason! Luckily for him, there was a cop in the diner. You should have heard the mouth on that guy that started the whole thing.

Good to see you though. :D

Hunnie is the number 1 hated member ....SO now I consider you my mortal enemy watch your back.