Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know that EVERYONE on CLUB PLANET...

WILL BE AT THE VOODOO LOUNGE OCT 31.!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THEY WILL B/C CP PEOLPE LOVE TO PARTY AND HAVE A WACKY TIME !!!!!!!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WITH SEASIDE DAN AND BOBBYDIGITAL THROWING THIS BASH , MYSELF AND JESS G. HOSTING IT AND THE LEGENDARY BADASS AT THE DOOR THIS IS GONNA BE AT SICK HALLOWEEN PARTY ...

ALSO CP PEOPLE LOVE MONEY!!!!!! AND WE ARE GIVING AWAY CASH PRIZES FOR THE BEST COSTUME !!!!!!!

if Anybody has any questions about this Hallloween party at Voodoo martini lounge pm me or just start a thread and ill answer any questions you have...i can email anybody the flyer or directions upon request!

I hope that everybody is getting their costumes ready cause the party is just around the corner!!! :hat::cool::rolleyes:

Originally posted by bobydigital

if Anybody has any questions about this Hallloween party at Voodoo martini lounge pm me or just start a thread and ill answer any questions you have...i can email anybody the flyer or directions upon request!

I hope that everybody is getting their costumes ready cause the party is just around the corner!!! :hat::cool::rolleyes:

I will let you know right now, you know I am not paying to get into this thing right, Bobby!!!:mad:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

where is this place (town) and whats the cover. although might have to go to R bar since im promoting there and its right up the street.

the party is in Lyndhurst on Ridge Rd...the place is Voodoo Martini Lounge...and if you have any other questions or if you need directions pm me and i will send u an email with the flier.

Originally posted by latinaz

2ND - DO YOU CARRY MOET NECTAR???

3RD. - WHOS GONNA TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN I GET H.A.M.M.E.R.E.D????

4TH - ANY HOT LOOKING GUYS I CAN MESS WITH THAT NITE?

:confused: THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF NOW...

Nothing better than a Mo sippin ho that can't take care of herself:aright:

Originally posted by latinaz

FIRST - I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THERE

2ND - DO YOU CARRY MOET NECTAR???

3RD. - WHOS GONNA TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN I GET H.A.M.M.E.R.E.D????

4TH - ANY HOT LOOKING GUYS I CAN MESS WITH THAT NITE?

:confused: THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF NOW...

Ummm, Your first question:

PM Bobby digital for the directions

Next: Don't know about the Moet

Third: ME

Fourth: If not you can settle for me!