Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do guys smell so foul...

sassa

not that they always do, mind you, but i have a german guy living with me for a short while, and GODDAMN...Jojo is stinking up the place! I've never lit so many incense sticks in a week.....lol....when they take a shit, when they come back from playing soccer or basketball and they sit next to you...when they belch while drinking beer, or when they just feel like passing gas next to you and not telling you about the unpleasant odor that's floating around...

wtf....:vomit2::D

Originally posted by sassa

not that they always do, mind you, but i have a german guy living with me for a short while, and GODDAMN...Jojo is stinking up the place! I've never lit so many incense sticks in a week.....lol....when they take a shit, when they come back from playing soccer or basketball and they sit next to you...when they belch while drinking beer, or when they just feel like passing gas next to you and not telling you about the unpleasant odor that's floating around...

Sounds like you got yourself a real winner there, its called class! and these german d000ds dont have any, SHISSES!

My friend has a lot of class, the problem is I am one of two girls in a big group of friends..guess we'd be a "clique" in a way. Whatever they talk about, we hear..there are no barriers..they almost consider us as "one of the guys" also...

That's what I get for having mostly guy friends...

I don't particularly care when girls pour on the perfume either

honkface.gif

Not only is it unnecessary to use so much artificial smell, but sometimes when i've been in the prescence of a girl that had just taken a "perfume shower", i'll start the galloping sneezes

I swear, my beard almost falls off:eek:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I don't particularly care when girls pour on the perfume either

honkface.gif

Not only is it unnecessary to use so much artificial smell, but sometimes when i've been in the prescence of a girl that had just taken a "perfume shower", i'll start the galloping sneezes...

i'm with you on that, for both girls and guys. i like the way shampoos smell and stuff like that - subtleties.

i dont like to be thrown into a general category, nor stereotyped... i can say that I dont fit into this category nor do some of my friends so it sounds to me like you have yourself a unique kind of person there... good luck...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont like to be thrown into a general category, nor stereotyped... i can say that I dont fit into this category nor do some of my friends so it sounds to me like you have yourself a unique kind of person there... good luck...

preach on... I can't speak for any of the other guys in here, but I never have an offensive odor.

I didn't say all guys smelt like shit, but a lot do...

I guess this is like the sweaty balls thing.

Phatman. why don't you shut the fuck up, you're annoying me.

yes you did... the title of the thread is "WHY DO GUYS SMELL SO FOUL" you didnt say some or this one you have or etc.... you said GUYS... if i said why do "GIRLS" bitch and moan that would imply all no??? if i said BLACKS, MUSLIMS, JEWS, ETC. that would imply all or stereotyping the few...

i'd rather tie a 10 lb. weight on my legs and throw myself off the brooklyn bridge.

thanks for the offer though.

10lbs??? lmao... c'mon do you really think an extra 10lbs would have any effect on you drowning??? i mean c'mon its ten pounds!!! lol... i think youd at least need something half your body weight to pull you down or at least a quarter of your weight...

Originally posted by dgmodel

10lbs??? lmao... c'mon do you really think an extra 10lbs would have any effect on you drowning??? i mean c'mon its ten pounds!!! lol... i think youd at least need something half your body weight to pull you down or at least a quarter of your weight...

...maybe she's got a big backyard?...

ok, then 50 lbs. is ok to you, dgmodel???

please call me mossimo... anyhoo... i dont care what type of water antics youre playing or whatever it is youre doing... i just didnt want you to waste your time doing something half assed... anyway...