Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Went to Seaman, Parks And Wilson or both?

vipnerd

Guest saleen351

i skipped, i went to lauderdale. I must say the crowds are back in lauderdale. lots of chicks and cheep drinks. I'm not going to sobe ever again. It will take a huge event for me to come down there again...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

But it's Fort Lauderdale...eww!

but theres hot chicks!!!!!!!!!!

plus all my girls live in miami and its killing me with the driving, I need a local ass insurance policy... the dj at sutra on fridays is really a talented guy, looped michel jackson over shiny disco balls for about 8 mins, sounded great... most djs just push play, hes working a chessy a crowd and does a good job..

ps pod, seems you know more then any of us on here, i'd like to see a sticky every week, with you writing a article of rumors and club stuff...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

That'd be interesting :)

You coming down for Oscar and Roland still, right? It's not the beach hehe ...

yup, i sent in my track requests to roland. i'll see you in the vip...

I saw Seaman last night. First time I ever saw him and first time in Crobar. Crobar is a neat set-up, very lush inside. Jon Cowan was awesome! To the point of alomost upstaging Seaman. He played a remix to C&C Music Factory's "Deeper Love" and it was top class! Cheers to JC! Seaman was an AnImAl!! played a remix to "Days Go By" which had a guitar solo! Total ACE!! If anyone knows the track he played before that, I LOVE YOU! the lyrics were "The fear of God is in you, when the sun goes down" or something like that. At any rate, a good jump start for our birthday party tonight. I might have to ice my knees a bit. Danced a bit more than expected last night. Crobar was great. The misleading fucks rejected me free entry passes and there was no open bar though. Gotta keep that in mind. Other than that I feel good. See you crazy fuckers later tonight... on the dance floor

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by quest4sunrise

"The fear of God is in you, when the sun goes down" or something like that.

Cassius - The Sound Of Violence (narcotic thrust remix).mp3

2 months old, started to get big, but never did...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Thanks a mil! Jon Cowan played a mix of Technotronic - Pump up the jam. Anyone know what mix it might have been?

Astroglyde - The Jam.mp3