Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween parties?????

hey-- my friend and I are going to go to a club on halloween. we want to go somewhere good thats having a costume theme. he wants to go to china club. i personalyl dont care where we go. does anyone know if china club is doing anythng that night or of what clubs that are doing a halloween theme?? i went to the world 2 years ago( i think it was 2 years ago) thinking no one was dressing up and it turned out that just abuot everyone but me and my friend, did. so does anyoen have any reccomendations or suggestons??

thanx:idea: :letsgo::devil::party:

http://mastersteelow.com/halloween_fetish_dance_party_ny.htm

There's gonna be a lot of people dressed up at this party. And although the music is listed as industrial, goth, new wave and 80s, Rexx Arkana and myself will be spinning rotating sets of techno-industrial, trance, hard house, and gabber in the basement level. They'll probably be playing that other shit on the upper levels.

-Dräcos

On Thursday October 31 China Club is open for a Halloween Party....We open at 5pm and close at 4am.

Any Questions/comments Email to Chinanights02@aol.com

...and don't forget EVERY MONDAY

CHINA CLUB HAS IT'S NEW ***ASK FOR A COMP - GET A COMP*** FOR ALL LADIES ALL NIGHT MONDAY!!!

GUYS - ASK FOR A REDUCED, AND GET ONE $5.00 OFF ADMISSION

INDUSTRY NIGHTS RETURN WITH COMP ADMISSION IF YOUR IN THE BIZ!!!(bring proof)

LADIES>>>BIRTHDAY/BACHELORETTE PARTIES GET VIP TABLE AND COMP BOTTLE OF HOUSE CHAMPAGNE!

You must email details and party name to: chinanights02@aol.com by 7pm night of event.

ALWAYS A PARTY @ CHINA CLUB

21 & Over at all times . Proper ID a MUST

268 W 47th Street, Between Broadway & 8th Ave

212-398-3800