Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anna nicole smith came into my work!!!

weyes

i work at a camera shop/photo lab, and i was behind the counter with a co-worker, ringing someone up for his pictures. when i looked up from giving him his change, i saw a man i recognized. he was tall, carrying a lot of bags, and making complaining faces that i interpreted as "i wanna go home" or "we've bought too many things" - faces that one sees on customers who've been shopping all day (did i mention a lot of bags?). and i recognized the guy as a famous person, not someone i knew personally, so i tried to figure out who he was without staring too much. and when i placed him as anna nicole smith's lawyer/friend (for those who don't watch the show, he's with her all the time) howard stern (not the radio personality), i realized the gargantuan firgure in white had to be

anna nicole.

she turned around, and under her hat, there she was. and she's not just wide, she was extremely tall. my co-worker said she was wearing big heels - i didn't get a look at her feet - but she was above 6' 3", i'd say. i mean, she was the kind of size you really take note of. if someone makes me feel small, that's something; i'm a quarter of an inch shy of 5' 10" and more on the curvy side ;) , so not feeling tall and feeling skinny was weird. on the last anna nicole show, she went shopping and asked for a dress in a 12, and i thought it was funny at the time. after seeing her in person, i wonder how she finds clothes at all :eek: .

coolest of all, though, was that she seemed just as drugged-up and out of it as she does on the show. she was filling out a warranty card and she said to howard, "what's my address?" :worry: and she spoke s-l-o-w-l-y and sleepily, as she dragged her feet around...

she bought 2 digital cameras (one being a totally wack but still $600 panasonic), a camera bag, a memory card, an extra warranty that covers everything that could possibly happen to a camera (which she'll probably need!), and, after being in our store for less than ten minutes, i'd say, she'd spent $1111. o, and anna nicole smith is not her given name.

celebrity sighting this weekend also on my part.

i was walking around chinatown on saturday afternoon and was crossing the street when i saw the guy from "Food 911" on Food Network...whats his face...Tyler something, Lawrence I think. It was just random.