Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko saturday review

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

energy in that place was ridiculous. i had an amazing time. dammit janet into kiss blew the roof off. :idea: Denny was on all night. Controls the crowd like no other. Richie's opening was sick , hard latin and tribal!!

Good to meet angelicious, dj dan fury, doubleplay, and a few others whose cp names i dont remember. good to see laurie (surprise appearance), z and hunnie. shout out to jar, jeRRY, and serge. Big thanks to Binoy as always. :hat::D:eek::D

Denny was definatly off the hook. was a bit too crowded but the vibe was amazing. Nice to see all the CP people. Wont go throgh all the names thats too long. Was nice to meet ericone finally and angelicious. Def good seeing neena and piro. Didnt know Gil was 3rdflorrfactoria. Shout outs to chris and jay.Joe and Jess always nice to see you. hype JP128 & Tooch what more can ya say. lol Last but def not least to xrapturex and Cynstam.

Deko is the spot on saturday night and who else can you see where everyone starts screaming his name at the end of the night. Was just sick

Big happy b days to tara and Dan fury

nice to see the n jersey CP heads too

Originally posted by angelicious

hi eric!!

I had a great time, alittle too crowded. It was my first time so I dont know if its always like that. I liked the music and ppl, but that parking lot is major drama. :tongue:

it's never that crowded or nuts, but it's definitely more of a club than a lounge on saturdays. definitely go again though!!!!:tongue:;)

Originally posted by angelicious

who, my ass?

I dont think so but then again I was wasted. Did someone? pls tell me. LOL b/c I sure cant.

Great to meet you guys.

Now this is the second time I'm telling you to pay attention to the posts......................

He said: "Piro, I heard some chick grabbed your ass," not angelicious...........pay attention dammit....love ya

:kiss2:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Glad to see everyone had a great time, thanks to everyone for coming out. Damnit Janet was definitely the song of the night!!!

I know you were having a good time jarmenio...cause I saw you dancing...and I've never seen you break out moves like that. :eek:;):D

Originally posted by greyskyy

Ridiculous, but could someone make sure I stop drinking around 12:30 from now on. I am not a good drunk, I talk too much and start jumping around more than I probably should.

yeah, i shoulda cut myself off too...i was a drunk sloppy mess by the end.