Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZEN...My weekend at Lola served its purpose

funketeer

Here is a report on both Friday a Saturday nights:

Phat Music Sessions Friday

I got out of work at around 1am...fried as one can be, went home, took a warm shower to rearrange my body electrons and walked to Lola...10 minute walk from my doorstep.

I missed Holze :( but I got there right on time for a classic Mono Henao set...awesome as always! :aright: When it was time for Chris Duque to take over the decks, I was already on cloud 9, with a huge smile on my face and sweat dripping from the tip of my nose...yeah baby, no holding back for me...I found what I needed...familiar music, familiar faces, familiar feeling...usually the things I appretiate the most. I was hanging out with VIPNERD for a while and then, abracadabra...magicly I had a rum on coke in my hand ;) thanks Marco for the hook-ups!

Seriously, after having gotten there with such stress and lack of energy...P.M.S. was just like electricity induction man, from the toes through my spine and right to my head...outta hand!!!

Dirty Little Funky Thing Saturday

I was home, chillin...and some friends called from Segafredo...they sounded pretty drunk, so I decided to catch up with them...I had a couple of JWBs on the rocks and my creativity suddenly began to play tricks on me...what to do, what to do...I was at the list for Spam All Stars at Oxygen...hum...:idea: Lola!

So, I got on cab and headed down to Lola, thinking DHM would be there, I had not seen them play in months and it felt like a great idea...got there...walked in...no DHM :confused: so I went up the bar and got myself a ceremonial rum and coke, ask my friend barman Daniel what Lola had in store for the night...and without knowing...I had landed right on the infamously notorious Dirty Little Funky Thing :)

Since I was a Dirty Little Virgin, so to speak...I had a project in front of me...fun, fun, fun...gorgeus babes all over the place :drool: really good dancing going on...I was humbled, just standing there with my rum and coke checking the babes and some dudes dance their asses off!!!

This one girl named Victoria was poetry in motion...nothing less.

I slowly built up my swinging and before I knew it I was sweating from the tip of my nose once again :D doing a little Tai-Chi and just reseting my mind to zero...cleaning hard-drive, if you will.

very soothing to the soul, two different parties, one place...each has its own very unique elements, but both match the athmosphere of Lola perfectly...big up to Marco Davalos from P.M.S. and Mr. Joe Boudious from Aquabooty.

It was nice to meet you Mr Boudious, you got a good thing going there, worth coming back for sure. Congrats on finally getting the web-site going, straight to the point, informatve and no mumbo-jumbo.

For Aquabooty.com click here

Did my dancing, got my thinking done and I am now ready for yet another hectic week...all together now.

peace to you all

Funk :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

I got out of work at around 1am...fried as one can be, went home, took a warm shower to rearrange my body electrons and walked to Lola...10 minute walk from my doorstep.

I missed Holze :( but I got there right on time for a classic Mono Henao set...awesome as always! :aright: When it was time for Chris Duque to take over the decks, I was already on cloud 9, with a huge smile on my face and sweat dripping from the tip of my nose...yeah baby, no holding back for me...I found what I needed...familiar music, familiar faces, familiar feeling...usually the things I appretiate the most. I was hanging out with VIPNERD for a while and then, abracadabra...magicly I had a rum on coke in my hand ;) thanks Marco for the hook-ups!

Seriously, after having gotten there with such stress and lack of energy...P.M.S. was just like electricity induction man, from the toes through my spine and right to my head...outta hand!!!

I was home, chillin...and some friends called from Segafredo...they sounded pretty drunk, so I decided to catch up with them...I had a couple of JWBs on the rocks and my creativity suddenly began to play tricks on me...what to do, what to do...I was at the list for Spam All Stars at Oxygen...hum...:idea: Lola!

So, I got on cab and headed down to Lola, thinking DHM would be there, I had not seen them play in months and it felt like a great idea...got there...walked in...no DHM :confused: so I went up the bar and got myself a ceremonial rum and coke, ask my friend barman Daniel what Lola had in store for the night...and without knowing...I had landed right on the infamously notorious Dirty Little Funky Thing :)

Since I was a Dirty Little Virgin, so to speak...I had a project in front of me...fun, fun, fun...gorgeus babes all over the place :drool: really good dancing going on...I was humbled, just standing there with my rum and coke checking the babes and some dudes dance their asses off!!!

I slowly built up my swinging and before I knew it I was sweating from the tip of my nose once again :D doing a little Tai-Chi and just reseting my mind to zero...cleaning hard-drive, if you will.

very soothing to the soul, two different parties, one place...each has its own very unique elements, but both match the athmosphere of Lola perfectly...big up to Marco Davalos from P.M.S. and Mr. Joe Boudious from Aquabooty.

It was nice to meet you Mr Boudious, you got a good thing going there, worth coming back for sure. Congrats on finally getting the web-site going, straight to the point, informatve and no mumbo-jumbo.

Did my dancing, got my thinking done and I am now ready for yet another hectic week...all together now.

peace to you all

Funketeer..........

Sorry for Saturday, didn't make it to the beach at all. Camila was..........

But I'm pos you had a blast at Lola on Saturday. That party is a no brainer, drink, dance, drink, dance......

Coming back to Friday, you made it right on time for Mono and Chris, guess you needed that extra dose of energy.......

Indeed Lola has become my fav place to hang out. There is a real support for good music, thumbs up for the promoters....

Vip

Originally posted by funketeer

peace to you all

Funketeer:

Nice review. Phat Music Sessions thanks your kind words.

It was nice to see you, Vip, Pod....from Club Planet.

Check your e-mail and the new thread I started for the party this Friday. Don't miss it. You would regret it.

I am also glad you enjoyed last Saturday at Lola. Joe and Thomas are two 5 star promoters, and the team of DHM one of my favorite.

MD