Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im fucked my friends stuck me with Roxy tix.anyone want

I bought a bunch of tickets for Roxy w/ Carl Cox on Halloween for me and some friends (30 in all) now 12 of them backed out. I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE. I dont want to be stuck with these its fucked up what they did. PM me if you want one or all. PLEASE HELP ME OUT I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET RID OF THESE Ticket price is $40 PER TICKET. iF YOU WANT ALL 12 ($480) I'll even work out a deal but by the looks of it Im losing my $$$$ and I'll be fucking pissed SO if anyone wants em Id greatly appreciate it I'll even drive to wherever you guys are to drop them off. Thanx.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Kosta,

I told you taht i have work.....Nothing I can do about it.....I can't show up at 7am all fuked up....Put up a post on nightclubcity as well....people will buy them

This wasnt referring to you. You didnt tell me go get them I'll def. have the money then say forget it Im going to factory or whatever instead.

Originally posted by tempkid

I let you know Kosta, Maybe.

I'm planning on going to Cento Fly that night, but whould like to go to Roxy later on, like around 4-5 am? With the ticket would you be able to come anytime and what time are they closing 8-9 ?

Doors open at 10pmtickets are valid all night Scheduled closing was for 8 rumored closing says 10.