Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Women of CP

I am definately living up to my screen name....

This is an official apology I am sending out to Stardo and Siciliagirl.....

Boo me for not checking to see if they were friends before asking them both out.... lol....

Now, before I make an ass out of myself again...

Who's friends with who....

Who's dating someone, and who's single....

Ya have to walk me through these things.....

I am definately putting more thought into the Russian mail order bride company....

Originally posted by stardo

and to think you were my first choice.

ok neena from now on not only are you my voice of reason but now you have to pick them too.

MODERATORS I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A SLAPPING SMILEY FACE FOR A LONG TIME. GET IT FAST!!!!!

Hey...I though I was your sausage coordinator! :eek:

Originally posted by latinaz

HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT HAPPENED ?? TRYING TO PLAY THE FIELD WITH MEMBERS OF THE SAME TEAM OR WHAT :laugh::laugh:

Damn he's busted, but you have to give the guy a little credit for coming out on the board and admitting he was wrong. Ladies does that count for anything these days? :eek:

(Yo Bus, whoever you are, just trying to help a brotha out) :D

You have to give him credit, at least he has good taste..... Stardo and Z are very good choices. I havent met Sicilia so I cant say but hey Bus, you forgot to hit on Hunnie too, lol.

Bus you cant hit on all of "Team Chickens" they talk!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Damn he's busted, but you have to give the guy a little credit for coming out on the board and admitting he was wrong. Ladies does that count for anything these days? :eek:

(Yo Bus, whoever you are, just trying to help a brotha out) :D

You have to give him credit, at least he has good taste..... Stardo and Z are very good choices. I havent met Sicilia so I cant say but hey Bus, you forgot to hit on Hunnie too, lol.

Bus you cant hit on all of "Team Chickens" they talk!

RDN NO BUS - YOU DID ASK ME OUT!!!! :mad::cuss: SO ALL THAT YOU WERE TELLING ME ISNT TRUE??!!!

KIDDING.....BUT YOU DID ASK ME OUT!! HAHAHHA

NJDIONYSUS :kiss2: THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT - 2 POINTS FOR YOU!!

Definitely got me laughing...

Two Suggestions

1. Dont discuss dating (or attempting to date in your case) cpers on CP...Whether or not you are trying to play games doesnt matter cause now it looks like you are...

2. i take this from Seinfeld--Whatever you are thinking, say the opposite--cause today everything you said seamed to dig you in deeper.

Look at it this way, you were playing the odds...The more girls you ask out, the better your chances....Just make sure they arent all friends:laugh:

I still think this is all a joke--But its still entertaining.