Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soundfactory uncut cd is FIERCE!!!!

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah so apparently the FYE i bought mine at this morning got a bad batch of cds. I ran there before work, and bought it, went back to my car, then skipped to track 7 to hear GTI. now... mind u i have this track from the cd on my computer, so i knew how it sounded, so 32 seconds into the track on the cd, it makes a horrible scratch and a skippin noise. so i take the disk out, check it for dust etc... and nothing, retry it, same thing. so i go inside, exchange it for another cd, go back to the car, try it again, same fuckin thing at the same fuckin time:mad: :mad: i was now running late for work, so tomorrow im goin back pissed off. getting my money back and goin somewhere else.

but on a review note of the cd, disk 1 is sick, i love it, older jams, but still nice. disk 2 is ok to me.

Don't takle it back,all of them are the same,seems JP kinda messed up.I was told by one of the workers at Virgin Records that alot of folks bought the cd back to exchange it,only to find out its on all of the cd's,that's probaly explains why the company did'nt want to release it,too late,they should have caught it before hand,oh well overall both cd's are sick!

Enjoy.

Originally posted by tony2000

,that's probaly explains why the company did'nt want to release it,

The Company is OUT OF BUSNUIESS that is why they didn't want to release it!

Originally posted by roninmess

ok i just listened to the mp3, and it too has the same fuck up... is this on everyones? its rather annoying to me.

What is the MP3 listed as!

I popped in CD one and I was in SF without having to be in SF on my couch. It was amazing and it has the vibe of the night on the CD. I think they did a great job keeping the crowd in the CD without it fucking up the sound quality.

CD is boring though and it is a part of his set that I usually hear and then decide to leave!

Originally posted by bassboy

I think they did a great job keeping the crowd in the CD without it fucking up the sound quality.

EXACTLY!!!!

It's not like those other "Live" CDs that sound like shit cuz all you hear is the crowd. I think they perfectly layered the crowd noise over the tracks.

I usually find those whistle people annoying at clubs, but on the CD it sounds pretty good.

yeah so i just edited GTI on my computer, and ripped the cdinto mp3 so i can re burn it without the glitch. shit pisses me off.

and the crowd is not live. case in point... go to Loki - NYCU.... theres a part where the music is low, and u can here the ppl clapping being looped back to the begining about 4 times. like a slow clap built to a fast clap, then looped... its so obvious.