Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Else following this Sniper Story?

For those of you that have been following this story, As tragic as it is you gotta admit it's intriguing. This guy is on point, and knows his shit. This is the kinda person that I would give anything to have 5 minutes wtih just to pick their brain. I'm praying that when they catch him he'll at least be on with Barbara Walters or at least Geraldo.

I can't imagine the fear of people in the Maryland/DC area..

Any thoughts??

I really feel for the people living in that area. I probably wouldnt leave my house...and if I did, i would be running and walking all funny in a zig zag formation so I wouldnt make a good target..LOL

But seriously though, its terrible. I heard there was another shooting this morning too. Thank god he went south instead of north or we might have been fucked.

Originally posted by jp18

My friends live about 2miles from the home depot where the FBI agent got shot...She is pretty paranoid about the hole thing.

She must be out of her mind. Tell her to stay safe and alert. That sucks.....hopefully he or she wont go back to the same area twice.

Originally posted by piro8

I can't believe that this lunatic hasn't been caught!!!

Its messed up..In the paper today, the SNIPER task force asked him to call back, they couldnt understand his call it was too muffled:confused:

I'm starting to get real pissed at the government and law enforcement. Seriously, First it was Osama Bin Laden and his group of terrorists...its over a year later, we cant find him. Then this sniper guy, cant find him. Its like we are just jokes or something. The news tells them everything they need to know to not get caught. Its like, I know the public has the right now...but keep it limited. I think if they could shut the hell up for 5 minutes maybe he would slip up a little.

Its messed up..In the paper today, the SNIPER task force asked him to call back, they couldnt understand his call it was too muffled:confused:

Well I am sure the sniper isn't stupid. The only reason why they are doing this is to have another chance to trace his call. . Lol "muffled" good one fbi you cock suckers couldent you come up with somthing better?

Originally posted by notallthere

Well I am sure the sniper isn't stupid. The only reason why they are doing this is to have another chance to trace his call. . Lol "muffled" good one fbi you cock suckers couldent you come up with somthing better?

I definitely think this guy is highly intelligent...His randomness, just makes him more evassive...He is going to taunt the FBI.

Sexinthecity--there were shootings this morning, but I dont think it was confirmed if the shootings were related to the SNIPER/

I definitely think this guy is highly intelligent...His randomness, just makes him more evassive...He is going to taunt the FBI.

Sexinthecity--there were shootings this morning, but I dont think it was confirmed if the shootings were related to the SNIPER/

Yeah the shooting this morning just confirmed the man is DEAD:eek:

What scares me is that we are like 4 hours from that area nothing stops him from coming up here

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Thats was the one at 6am...but i thought I heard there was another one around 8:30.??

I thought so too but the news just had it wrong at first. I think they first posted that a guy was shot on a bus stop at 6am. Then they posted that a bus driver was shot. The news just had the first info wrong. It was a bus driver....before he started his route inside his bus. He was taken to the hospital...he died shortly after....:(

Originally posted by xrapturex

Yeah its all so sad. If it isnt him it will be another person. The world seems to be getting out of control with killing and violence.

I think it always has been, but not till it was brought to our own door steps did people begin to realize or care.

Been followig the case close and the FBI is not yet in charge. Its still under the local juristiction(SP). Have no fucking clue wht they are waiting for. I mean its multi juristiction(SP) since it had happened in two states. And as for the muffed phone call that the local police fucked up on, come on the FBI woulnd never have missed that one. And come on Locals whats the deal with bgging for this mad man to call back..SAD I SAY...VERY SAD

Originally posted by carusomaas12

I thought so too but the news just had it wrong at first. I think they first posted that a guy was shot on a bus stop at 6am. Then they posted that a bus driver was shot. The news just had the first info wrong. It was a bus driver....before he started his route inside his bus. He was taken to the hospital...he died shortly after....:(

sorry to get off the topic, but that aguillera thing was hot!!!!, i forgot what we were talking about for a minute cause i was caught stairing at her lips..............whoa anyway, yeah deeelite1 this shits fucked up and me and you gotta see wasup w/ this psycho cause this sh1t interest me, i just need to know what the hell these psychos think, but this whole shit has gotta stop before it ends up in jerzee, or anywhere else i just wish i could shoot, cause i would hide in the woods and cap this fuck before he hit someone else................keep us posted deeee$$$, keep us posted