Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Extreme Fridays @ Tantra

kidliquid80

:dj::bounce::party: :party:

To all clubheads in Boston::

Come expierence EXTREME FRIDAYS @ TANTRA with

Dj Rick Napels (www.djricknaples.com) and opening up Dj Diesel for a banging mix of hard tribal & vocal house. In the lounge we also have Dj Danny D Sharp spinning hip-hop. Friday nights @ Tantra have been packed and it appears to be only getting better. To be put on the guest list contact me by e-mail theliquidlab@hotmail.com . Come to the Dj booth for free copies of Dj Diesel's newest mix-cd, but get there early because copies are limited!!!! Friday nights are Bud-Light college night with $1.00 Bud-Lights.It's 18+ proper ID required, and no hats allowed. Tantra is conveniently located off of Rt.99 in Saugus on 1639 Broadway, for more info call 781.231.0472 or check out Fridy nights @ www.tantranightclub.com..... You won't be let down!!!!

(p.s. Dj Diesel's new-cd is BANGIN take my word for it)

Anyone who joins our guest list for EXTREME FRIDAYS @ TANTRA will recieve a free Vocal Jems Mix-cd. You'll get your cd either at the front door or ask for either Steve or Rickter. I'll keep everyone posted on the exact plans.

:3some::love::beer::comit::clap2::love2::spank::whip2:

Guest List contact theliquidlab@hotmail.com

Exterme Fridays @ Tantra

18+ proper Id, No hats allowed

1639 Broadway off of Rt.99 in Saugus