Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday PAJAMA PARTY @ PLATINUM

Originally posted by roque1

you guys better be serious caus im still debating on whether im gonna wear pj's or not but i was thinking about a robe that way i could take it off if im the only one wearing pj's

i will be there in PJ's 100% and i could give a fuck if i am the only one in there in PJ's:rock:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i will be there in PJ's 100% and i could give a fuck if i am the only one in there in PJ's:rock:

BG

my thoughts exactly. im wearing my pj's and i dont give a shit if anyone else is....if they're gonna let me in in my pj's, im gonna take advantage

Originally posted by pipdaddy

my thoughts exactly. im wearing my pj's and i dont give a shit if anyone else is....if they're gonna let me in in my pj's, im gonna take advantage

shit me too...that means i can fqall asleep in the parking deck like Jarmenio and be in my pajamas as i do it...

can u imagine....cops waking me up and im in my pajama;s in the parking deck...:eek:

Originally posted by djprime

man i just got intouch with a SORRORITY and we are doing SCHOOL GIRL NIGHT.....that is when all the sorrority sisters dress up in CATHOLIC GIRL Uniforms...:D :D

that is gonan be crazy....oh catholic girl skirts...man oh man...

GREAT IDEA!!! how'd you come up with that???:D