Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fall is here.. WHO Is depressed?

The summer did take alot out of me mentally, physically and Finacially. I enjoy the fall/winter cuz of football and hockey. I also have a better wardrobe for fall and winter. But summer is cool cuz i can dress like a scumbag at some clubs.

I will say this though, I can't beleive I am having thoughts bout what I am goin to do for MDW 03. you know you are from Jersey when you start plannin MDW from now

It hit me a couple of weeks ago that summer was over. But fuck it, without the fall/winter, I don't think we'd appreciate the summer as much. My favorite is that first really hot day(s) right ater winter around March/April. I get all siked up for the summer.

I hate coat check too, I don't start bringing my coat inside with me until liike December. And for some places I don't even bring it all year round cause their coat check is just too ridiculous.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Ohhh ROdDigga Mah Nigga, You are definately biting the hand that feeds you.

watch whats on your next CD.... FInal Chapter and Zombie Nation.

Touche ;)

also "sandstorm" and "stranger in my house" the newest hits in vegas............hey deee$$$$ i'm depressed too chica...........just yesterday i went for a long walk by myself and skipped rocks in the brook, i sang dark beat to myself and it brought a smile to my face, but it was only temporary, the frown still remained, as i walked back to my house at 6:30 p.m. darkness fell upon me, freightened i called me roomate to pick me up fearing the sniper had traveled to mo-town.........when he picked me up i cried to him and told him how upset i was that summer was gone, i told him to play the soulshaker re-mix the whole way home to make me smile.......we then hade miami vices and sat on the porch, it was just like summer, i was soo happy, see deeelite, you too can be happy.............

Originally posted by roddigga

also "sandstorm" and "stranger in my house" the newest hits in vegas............hey deee$$$$ i'm depressed too chica...........just yesterday i went for a long walk by myself and skipped rocks in the brook, i sang dark beat to myself and it brought a smile to my face, but it was only temporary, the frown still remained, as i walked back to my house at 6:30 p.m. darkness fell upon me, freightened i called me roomate to pick me up fearing the sniper had traveled to mo-town.........when he picked me up i cried to him and told him how upset i was that summer was gone, i told him to play the soulshaker re-mix the whole way home to make me smile.......we then hade miami vices and sat on the porch, it was just like summer, i was soo happy, see deeelite, you too can be happy.............

Dont forget "I turn to you" and "La la land"........and Roddigga who are you kidding, you are the only one the sniper is afraid of!!! He would walk home cross eyed after hanging out in your neck of the woods!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

YO BOBBY WASUP KID!!!! HOPE THIS THE RIGHT BOBBY, IF IT IS YOUR BOY BRAD IS THE SISCOKID!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE WHAT THE ASSHOLE POSTED BOUT ME???

yo rod what up kid? yeah u got the right bobby. what kinda shit is brad talkin bro? u should just take care of him show him whats up.

Originally posted by bobydigital

The best way to get through the winter is by going to the gym and by keeping busy...come on..its SNOWBOARDING season im gonna hit the slopes as much as i can...and going away for snowboarding for the night or weekend is mad cheap and a great fu**in time

ANybody is welcome to come and roll down the slopes its a good time.:eek:

werd up bro....can't wait to hit the slopes this winter (literally)...oh yeah..Happy Hour at Hunter!!!woohooo!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

yo rod what up kid? yeah u got the right bobby. what kinda shit is brad talkin bro? u should just take care of him show him whats up.

yo yo, bobbybu*mp$........ya know, that sisco kid talking all that smack his first time at a club getting that mangled last saturday, and looking like he looked, he should post on deee$$$'s thread for someone being depressed, i mean if i was losing as much hair as he was this fall, i would be depressed too,............ yo bobbyb*m*p$ holla back..............r-o-dd-igga