Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else waited away to get served a drink at Deko?

not to put ANYONE down. these people are always busy all night long. hjowever i did wait like 15 mins for a beer my one and maybe only trip to metro. Not to mention he passed over like 3 times. Also i waited to get my credit card back in deko 45 mins. Wasnt so pissed about the time but timing. was right when all the sick beats were dropping and drove me nits waiting

People,

Its called tipping. Deko has been packed and a bartender isn't gonna go out of there way to serve you if you ain't tipping. I'm an alcoholic so I tip very well early on in the night. That way the bartender remembers me right away. Always start your night with introducing yourself to the bartender when its not busy. He/ She will remember you and always go out of their way to serve you.

I feel its time I have to reply to this post to defend my staff. It is not that the bartenders are slow it is because our place is just that busy. Our bars are ringing an obscene amount of money enough to make any nightclub owner happy and they are doing in a short window. Nothing against George, but you guys are his customer base and he knows most of you by cp name as well as your real name and he will tend to you guys first. All bartenders are more prone to take care of their customers first. As one person mentioned it might help to get to know your bartenders earlier in the night because then they are more responsive. George is a great bartender one that I have worked side by side with many of years and he will agree that I have some true night club professionals bartending for me. Well let me take this chance to apologize for the time its taking you to get a drink and all I can say this is one of the problems that occurs when a place is so packed with a drinking crowd that comes in to pound in a 2-1/2 to 3 hour window.

See everyone Saturday

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I feel its time I have to reply to this post to defend my staff. It is not that the bartenders are slow it is because our place is just that busy. Our bars are ringing an obscene amount of money enough to make any nightclub owner happy and they are doing in a short window. Nothing against George, but you guys are his customer base and he knows most of you by cp name as well as your real name and he will tend to you guys first. All bartenders are more prone to take care of their customers first. As one person mentioned it might help to get to know your bartenders earlier in the night because then they are more responsive. George is a great bartender one that I have worked side by side with many of years and he will agree that I have some true night club professionals bartending for me. Well let me take this chance to apologize for the time its taking you to get a drink and all I can say this is one of the problems that occurs when a place is so packed with a drinking crowd that comes in to pound in a 2-1/2 to 3 hour window.

See everyone Saturday

Sergio, I agree with you on all of your points, but I believe a way to remedy this situation is to have an extra bartender or 2 at each post, but only on nights where you are expecting such a great turnout. That would be the sensible thing to do IMO. Joey Enuff's station, Must have taken at least 15 minutes a person, (And I'm friends with him).

Maybe just have some extra utility staff ready on hand just in case it gets that out of hand.

just my .02. Of the big group of people that came out for my bday on Saturday, that was the only complaint that they had...

Most were going double fisted the rest of the night, just because getting a drink was so bad that night...