Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board sucks....

wakeup

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

saleen maybe u should help us out and post the next "massive" track for us to look out for to get some conversation goin.

ok, like i said, double cd is comming.

edgar mix of darkbeat and strykes mix. Strykes mix is off the hook... haven't heard edgars mix yet.

Massive Lenny Kravitz track comming. Only being played in miami...

few other things... i think this double cd will be really good for the industry and should be a must buy... they are still working out the tracks...

ps your vip board sucks just as bad.... but this board should be called the SF 9am pill popping loser board...

Originally posted by saleen351

ok, like i said, double cd is comming.

edgar mix of darkbeat and strykes mix. Strykes mix is off the hook... haven't heard edgars mix yet.

Massive Lenny Kravitz track comming. Only being played in miami...

few other things... i think this double cd will be really good for the industry and should be a must buy... they are still working out the tracks...

ps your vip board sucks just as bad.... but this board should be called the SF 9am pill popping loser board...

i totally agree all these boards suck, its cause the vast majority of people are leaches and grub for tracks. i know people like u and i makin fun of people when they ask stupid questions probalby doesnt help either but oh well. since most dont list shit anymore, this board really got quiet lately.

Guest saleen351

I'm being serious for any one reading this about the double cd. As soon as I know and as soon as they tell me I can post it, I will, till then, I only can hype it. Not sure how many original tracks and how many remixes, but I know these guys are not putting cheese on it..

But all music boards do suck now... One, no Audio Galaxy is killing these boards, most of us are too tired to play the mp3whore game and others just don't give a fuck... I have very few people that im me now about tracks... Times changed really quickly, and club industry as we know it is in big trouble... South Beach simply blows now. The clubs are out.. The crowds are done, and its all going to hip hop.. Though lauderdale is really getting good.. Space shut down its friday party...

but laugh all you want, Louid Devitos cd is his best yet, and the tracks are not ancient like his other cds. I hope with the double cd and louid devitos cd things may pick up... Notice JP put his faith in devitos instead of his SF shitty ass cd..

lillizzy dont laugh to much cause we all still get a kick out of ur home with glowsticks and draper on fri nights

hey fuck you asshole :)

i haven't been there in over a year *FOR DRAPER...last time i graced my presence there was PVD, so shut the fuck up and know what you're talking about b4 you abuse :rolleyes:

:laugh:

This board sucks because there are some people on it that are soooooooo fucking coooooooool cuz "they know music," have access to vinyl and friends who send them the latest tracks.

The rest of us are noooooot cool because we don't know everything about who blew who for the latest tracks.

Who the fuck cares! Music is meant to be enjoyed by the masses, not the cool select few lucky enough to get their paws on it. If you have anyone emailing you tracks, you're a grub and a leech too. So shut the fuck up already!

To those of you who share/trade/email tracks, thank you for sharing with the rest of us who do not dedicate our lives to the 10 best tracks every 2 fucking seconds.

Originally posted by njdionysus

This board sucks because there are some people on it that are soooooooo fucking coooooooool cuz "they know music," have access to vinyl and friends who send them the latest tracks.

The rest of us are noooooot cool because we don't know everything about who blew who for the latest tracks.

Who the fuck cares! Music is meant to be enjoyed by the masses, not the cool select few lucky enough to get their paws on it. If you have anyone emailing you tracks, you're a grub and a leech too. So shut the fuck up already!

To those of you who share/trade/email tracks, thank you for sharing with the rest of us who do not dedicate our lives to the 10 best tracks every 2 fucking seconds.

:aright:

I agree..Now, lets trade some tracks!:D

Cry me a river.

here u go njdionwhat ever the fuck it is scroll down.........

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123402&pagenumber=2

no problem just wanted to make sure u saw my response to ur post on y this board sucks ;)

Thanks again, I missed your response but I did reply to it.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

this board only suxx becuz u little bitches waste time talkin about where people get their traxx rather than the traxx themselves!

Well said.