Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke & Ongaku featured in Cool Junkie

stryke303

Originally posted by saleen351

good interview...

But when are you guys gonna post if your mix of dark beat is gonna be on CD??? I told oscar I'd buy his, and now its comming out nov 5... So when ever your mix hits a cd, i'll buy it also..

oscar knows the deal with that. i did the mix, and submitted it at oscar's request. the rest is up to murk and twisted (my fingers are crossed....i'm still waiting to hear the other remixes.)

Shameless I tell you! I have NEVER shamelesslly promoted myself on this board before! :D

interesting interview "el Stryke"...hey I sent you a PM...let me know if you need any help on Friday afternoon preparing for the party.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

oscar knows the deal with that. i did the mix, and submitted it at oscar's request. the rest is up to murk and twisted (my fingers are crossed....i'm still waiting to hear the other remixes.)

i just hope we don't have a repeat of oscars Space track, took 8 months to come out... We need more CD productions... And do me a favor keep your mix off the net and off the radio.. Or it will be worthless... murk had to learn the hard way with the original mix... :(

Originally posted by saleen351

i just hope we don't have a repeat of oscars Space track, took 8 months to come out... We need more CD productions... And do me a favor keep your mix off the net and off the radio.. Or it will be worthless... murk had to learn the hard way with the original mix... :(

hehe...not to worry. this nigga (sp?) is really careful about having his stuff leaked on the net. i don't make enough money as it is being a producer and dj! the last thing i'm going to do is have a bunch of people steal my hard work. that's not to say that my stuff isn't on the net. i just work hard at not getting the unreleased stuff leaked to everybody's favourite CD-R label with an .mp3 extension. glad you liked the mix though. ask oscar for a copy. he's got the control on it :) i do hope it comes out!

paz

Originally posted by stryke303

i don't make enough money as it is being a producer and dj! the last thing i'm going to do is have a bunch of people steal my hard work. that's not to say that my stuff isn't on the net. i just work hard at not getting the unreleased stuff leaked to everybody's

ur remix was outta hand...i have also heard that Edgar's aint too far behind...if it comes out on Wax i am all over it.....let me know how the process is going...:D