Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 10/22

weyes

there's always a way to get a message to someone, if it really needs to get there. if something needs to be communicated with someone urgently and he/she isn't answering the phone, try e-mail, im. ask friends where the person might be. drop by likely places where this person may be. the modern world has gotten so advanced that it's pretty much impossible to not find someone for 24 hours. there's no excuse for not being able to deliver an important message.

tune in tomorrow.

*p.s. happy birthday, aunt andrea :bday: !

in a way i dont like this, although i see its purpose, sometimes i just do not want t o be found nor contacted. where is the fine line between where there is to much technology going around that it basically disrupts your life?

dunno.

btw, spicy nacho doritos are the bomb. just ordered some from netgrocer.com and got them delivered :D

Originally posted by vicman

in a way i dont like this, although i see its purpose, sometimes i just do not want t o be found nor contacted. where is the fine line between where there is to much technology going around that it basically disrupts your life?

dunno.

btw, spicy nacho doritos are the bomb. just ordered some from netgrocer.com and got them delivered :D

gotcha on your first paragraph. sometimes it's nice to just be free from the world and have some peace. but if someone ever said that they needed to find me and couldn't, i'd say that they hadn't really tried.

hmmm. are spicy nacho doritos that hard to find? maybe i'm thinking of the salsa ones; i see those around a lot. doritos have so many flavors now :eek: ! remember when your only choices were nacho cheese and cool ranch? shit... i even remember when cool ranch first came out :D .