Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Club Info

djkc-j

I have only been to Miami once, for Ultra this year. It was awesome. Miami is going on for sure. I am coming down there on Saturday Nov 2nd which is in two weekends. I need to know what is going on and where to go. Any big DJ'c in town? What club should I go to? I am into UK Hard House, Trance, and NRG and the big club raver scene. Any info?

If your into the 'big club raver scene' and like trance and some hard house you might want to check out Level on Saturday. Though I think the Hard House is out because they have a new resident in that particular room( DJ FX) Any way there is a whole bunch of latina raver kiddies over there for ya, and I'm sure George Acosta will be on the decks, hands in the air and all. So pop your pills, dance with some hispanic pussy, then head over to space to see what it's all about.

Originally posted by chaos33

If your into the 'big club raver scene' and like trance and some hard house you might want to check out Level on Saturday. Though I think the Hard House is out because they have a new resident in that particular room( DJ FX) Any way there is a whole bunch of latina raver kiddies over there for ya, and I'm sure George Acosta will be on the decks, hands in the air and all. So pop your pills, dance with some hispanic pussy

WTF?!? :(:vomit3: