Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tatoo

Originally posted by bigbadbaby

I'm going to get a tatoo today and i just wanted people's opinion on it:

its a cross with ivy and on top of it, it says Daddy's Little Girl......and its going to be rigth above my ass....do u think its appropiate to have it there or should i put it somewhere else?

if you gotta nice bod, go for it chica, girls w/ tatoos, HOT, especially above the ass!!! if ya got it strut it, it'll draw more attention to your ASS if you wear something hot so guys could wish they could have it, ya know..........you should get eyes too right above the ass, (JOKE) but don't over do it though, if ya got a big butt and don't like your big butt, go for it also, it'll draw attention away from ya big ass, but when you do get it post the picture and we'll give our rating......................

tattoos right above a girls ass are pretty hot, you cant go wrong with that. However, if a guy is about to, you know, take care of business from behind that would be a little wierd staring at daddy's little girl (and a cross for that matter).

dunno though, I would get the whole job done someplace else, and get something else by your ass!

its a cross with ivy and on top of it, it says Daddy's Little Girl......and its going to be rigth above my ass....do u think its appropiate to have it there or should i put it somewhere else?

If its a tribute to somebody who passed away (thats what it sounds like) I dont think thats the best place to have it.......

2 cents..... :confused:

just as a pre-caution though, my buddy dave once got drunk and went to seaside and got a tatoo, he had this girlfriend for 6 years named lara, and wanted to get her name tatood on his back, he got sooo drunk that the artist thaught he said larry!!! yep he's got a heart and a cross on his back that says "my love butt larry"

so look in the mirror before you get it done!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

if you gotta nice bod, go for it chica, girls w/ tatoos, HOT, especially above the ass!!! if ya got it strut it, it'll draw more attention to your ASS if you wear something hot so guys could wish they could have it, ya know..........you should get eyes too right above the ass, (JOKE) but don't over do it though, if ya got a big butt and don't like your big butt, go for it also, it'll draw attention away from ya big ass, but when you do get it post the picture and we'll give our rating......................

holy fuckin run-on sentence.

Make sure you have enough money to pay for the tattoo. You don't want to end up like the guy in that commercial where the he get's the tattoo that says Don instead of Donna.

You don't want the tattoo to say, "Daddy's Lit".....that wouldn't be good. :)

its not in memory of my dad....i was reading a magazine one day and Rod Stewards daughther got this tatoo and i thought it would be a great idea....

i had it all planned out till this guy i work with was like r u sure u want it rigth there....know i don't know where to put it...i fugured it rigth above the butt would be a great place......

Originally posted by dogekid

holy fuckin run-on sentence.

SORRY, i forgot that my english teacher posted, sorry MR LYDON, you shouldn't have passed me with a B in english!!!.........next time i will spell check too and have my tutor dondiezel26 proofread it for all you...........didn't you read my post of what h.s. i went to.........we never learnt to spill or reeeed.......and we kant wtrite centeses eether.............

It's your tattoo, put it where you want. You are the one has to have it on your forever. Crosses usually look really good on the center of the back....It will sting a bit though. Where are you going to get it done at?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's your tattoo, put it where you want. You are the one has to have it on your forever. Crosses usually look really good on the center of the back....It will sting a bit though. Where are you going to get it done at?

this place in secaucus...can't remember the name though

Originally posted by roddigga

SORRY, i forgot that my english teacher posted, sorry MR LYDON, you shouldn't have passed me with a B in english!!!.........next time i will spell check too and have my tutor dondiezel26 proofread it for all you...........didn't you read my post of what h.s. i went to.........we never learnt to spill or reeeed.......and we kant wtrite centeses eether.............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

only fuckin witcha bro. i got an 800 on the writing/grammar section of the SAT's if you need any help in the future.

Originally posted by dogekid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

only fuckin witcha bro. i got an 800 on the writing/grammar section of the SAT's if you need any help in the future.

no doubt, trust me, i dish it out a lot and you gotta learn to take the blows............ and back to the girl w/ the tattoo.....make sure you research these people first cause ya never know, you don't want to end up w/ "daddy's little bitch" on your ass....sorta like my friend dave from seaside..............i got a few tats myself and designed a few so if you need some artistic touch give me a holla and i'll see what i can do for ya.........