Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roddigga opening up for Joe Gio. at riverstreet Nov. 15

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Best of luck to Rodrigo on his big night and I hope everyone and their mothers shows up on that friday ready to party and support.....however.....this kid needs to supply us with a DJ name .........any suggestions??? :idea:

how about DJ I JUST KICKED DAVE DONDERO'S ASS, or will that not fit on the flyer!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

I like DJ Mangledesh.

I can't wait for this night WHOO HOO, I'm gonna be there with my airhorn.

no deee$$$$, i think you may have me mixed up with your other dj lover............no, you can't label all your men dj mangledesh, i know it's tough but lets get a little more original :0) "i never knew" eh eh wrong dj, it's me remember not the doctor...................and wasup doc, i know your watching!!!!

Originally posted by joegio

How about DJ Rodrigo 'the little brown' Phillipino

how about the DJ just shoved a 12 inch up all your asses, how bout that, how bout............"the little brown Phillipino" just threw his "cracker ass Italian" friend DJ JOE GIORGIO out of the DJ booth head first.....hey joe remember "you love brown people" say it w/ me "i love brown people" it's like the sugar baby, just like the sugar

:mad: oh you are so funny rod, you should be a comedian. You are so stupid, then you wonder why I dont return your phone calls. Stealing car radios, oh I remember back in the day when you told anna about chickens running in her back yard. Your a big mean phillipino, and I dont luv u.

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't worry I got your back:D

And Rod I talked to Kirk and we are willing to team up to play you and your boy at FDU. Will kick you ass, better get in shape fast kiddo.

Rod....lets set a date so we can break these clowns in two.....loser wears a diaper to the club for halloween!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't worry I got your back:D

And Rod I talked to Kirk and we are willing to team up to play you and your boy at FDU. Will kick you ass, better get in shape fast kiddo.

ha ha ha, hey come on tempkid ya know me, gotta keep it real ya know, it's all love..............and tell kirk he's by far a better DJ and i won't even go there and talk shit bout his skillz behind the denons!!!!...................but!!!!! tell him wipe the dust off and to tie up his reebok pumps from 1989, and meet me on the court, anytime both yall........FDU gym see you both there, and make sure to bring the evening gowns!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

awww, my future husband to rescue me. I luv you. hehe

If you notice he only picks on me and Danielle the most b/c he know us forever, but he has the most fun picking on my and he hurts my feelings. :( Nah, I dont care:D I'm always happy.

stay away jo jo, this tempskid is bad news.........just joking, and by the way can i be the best man!!!! luv ya jess, and i still need help w/ my cotume, i can't get my fat ass in your jeans!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ha ha ha, hey come on tempkid ya know me, gotta keep it real ya know, it's all love..............and tell kirk he's by far a better DJ and i won't even go there and talk shit bout his skillz behind the denons!!!!...................but!!!!! tell him wipe the dust off and to tie up his reebok pumps from 1989, and meet me on the court, anytime both yall........FDU gym see you both there, and make sure to bring the evening gowns!!!

Digga we will play this game.

K.LO is so 100% we will wipe the floor with you that if we so happen to lose, you are allowd back in Bunkas and DJais and thats not all, you also get a guest spot at Bunkas saturday night with Kirk opening for you, but if you lose and you will, You got to wear those diapers.