Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to get out...

ShortyStar

Originally posted by lostin310

BTW, someone mentioned buying pre-sale for Spundae, but that isn't enough. When big names talent is there you still need to make sure you get there really early or you may not get in even *WITH* your presale. I was in line with a few people from the board who bought tickets but they didn't make it in....

i think groovetickets has a time by which you have to get to spundae in order for your entry to be guaranteed. but i'm the "get there when it opens, leave when it closes" girl. the way i see it, if a gig isn't worth doing that, it's not worth going to at all :) .

Originally posted by vicman

dark filthy progressive...dude, you can see them at kings cross almost every week in London, but your in manchetser arent you?

Yup, Manchester now or Gunchester as some people call it. Was in London but can`t be bothered with the travelling. A 45 minute drive across the Peak District to Bed in Sheffield or Across the Saddleworth Moor to Basics in Leeds is about all I am capable of now.

It is because our rail network sux ass in a big way. Weekends Manchester to London = 41/2 Hours.

It is the return journeys that kill me. All those normal Sunday people.

:peeright::bounce::peeleft:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Yup, Manchester now or Gunchester as some people call it. Was in London but can`t be bothered with the travelling. A 45 minute drive across the Peak District to Bed in Sheffield or Across the Saddleworth Moor to Basics in Leeds is about all I am capable of now.

It is because our rail network sux ass in a big way. Weekends Manchester to London = 41/2 Hours.

It is the return journeys that kill me. All those normal Sunday people.

:peeright::bounce::peeleft:

That is 4 and a half hours. Not 41 or 42 hours as it may appear!