Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think we'd see first...

dgmodel

Which President would we see first...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which President would we see first...

• A Black President
    • A Woman President
    • Neither, Da White MAN Gotz Dis Shit ON LOCK down!!!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

no a way its a black before a woman. whitefolk are too racist. we wont be seeing a black, jew, or anyother minority, hell theres only been one catholic president, the rest are wasp. my guess is hilary becomes first president.werd to chelseas mom...

actually 2 Catholics. All others being Prodistan (sp???)

I think we'd see a Woman Pres. Before an African American Pres. only because there are so many woman running for Governor this year i think its the Highest Ever... (10) and with the fact that Geraldine Ferraro Already Paved the way (btw shes one of my Neighbors) for so many of you Ladies as it is... i feel that under these circumstances a women president is more likely than an African American at the moment...

frraro.gif

Technically she didnt run for president however she ran for democratic vicepresident in 1984... however thats still paving the way IMO...

(funny anecdote, one of my buddies from highschool, stole her buick ninety-eight and got caught a couple days later... lmao!!! its the funniest thing, then another one of my friends in '95 snatched mrs.trumps purse by our school... lol only to get caught 1/2hour later lol...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

frraro.gif

Technically she didnt run for president however she ran for democratic vicepresident in 1984... however thats still paving the way IMO...

(funny anecdote, one of my buddies from highschool, stole her buick ninety-eight and got caught a couple days later... lmao!!! its the funniest thing, then another one of my friends in '95 snatched mrs.trumps purse by our school... lol only to get caught 1/2hour later lol...)

very amusing...:blank:

• 6 years later...