Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this sat @ tribecca live recording

whats up, this sat il be doing a live recording for my next demo cd, with the way things have been going there musicly, its a perfect blend of what i am looking for, this week jay vyneal will be stopping long awaitted since moving to miami, with dj justin walker from dallas tx gonna be a goodnite !!! . also ladies in free, next week cd give of this saturday live recording, but sorry cds will be few:( c u all @ tribeccas were music matters

ant nero:hat:

sounds like its gonna be a good night ant... tribecca saturday nights are better than ever since u started spinnin there... the party has gotten better every single week... i love the style that u bring and everyone is startin to realize what u are all about... its gonna come soon ... that day we were talkin about... just give it a lil more time... c ya all saturday... and if anyone is gettin free comps and free drink cards it should be me... lol... anyways... tear that shit up ... ill be right there with ya.... lata

Originally posted by egoiceman12

sounds like its gonna be a good night ant... tribecca saturday nights are better than ever since u started spinnin there... the party has gotten better every single week... i love the style that u bring and everyone is startin to realize what u are all about... its gonna come soon ... that day we were talkin about... just give it a lil more time... c ya all saturday... and if anyone is gettin free comps and free drink cards it should be me... lol... anyways... tear that shit up ... ill be right there with ya.... lata

man your nose must be brown..How does it smell up there?

give me all your drink cards anthony i never herd you spin but whatever im sure you get jiggy with it

maybe u havent seen the response that ant has got at tribecca... anyways... i dont neeed to let u get to me bro cuz u dont mean shit to me... enjoy your life there buddy... maybe you dont know what friends are... probably cuz ur a loser ... and if u arent then thats cool too but when someone is showin support for a friend thats just imature to try and make a joke out of it... were talkin about success in business here not your boring life... maybe im lettin u get to me but just an imature comment to be made... maybe ill see you there and we could have a drink and clear the bullshit vibe i got from u now... but its your call...and one other thing... u dont ask people u havent met yet for favors ... thats just not cool... where were u raised kid... have some respect.. anyways ... ill c ya lata ant...peace

It's been awhile. . .Since I Posted on here. . .WoW~!. . .I just got out of impatient rehab Tuesday morning, so Beccaz or any place with a liquor lic. is the last place you'll see me, ant if your down for some Arc-age for DT I'm game because they don't have a bar, but then again that place has more drugs than CVS, so I gotta roll with some of my AA/NA peeps. . .break a leg saturday. . .oh yea, u gotta hook a cracker up with a CD~!. . .

Just wanted to invite everyone to join us this Saturday for Scare II the unprecedented Halloween Theme party. Ladies are free untill midnight. There will be a grand prize costume winner. 2$ drinks untill 11. Music Matters by 3 super Dj's ...Anthony Nero ....Allan J....and special guest TBA. This SATURDAY the 26th....Tribecca Fort Lee.

"saturdays at tribeccaaaaa" lol anyways i hope to see everyone there sat... anthony's friend and co worker is here from texas and i think we all can show him nj love.... howells after?? oh no ant u cant come!!!!!!! lol jk........ ant will have a great set again i am sure..... so everyone come see him...you all are not allowed to love him as much as i do though.....:rolleyes::dj:

great plan jess... ill be there ... did somebody say HOWELLS... i think we need a break... but we might end up there... ya never know anymore... lol ... its been gettin kinda crazy every weekend... anyways... rip it up bro... will show your boy a good night in jersey... kinda the only good thing that has been goin on in jersey as of late ... and then afterhours ... who knows whats next... lata

hey ant. wats up?!! i have to go home this weekend, so once again i cant come. i cant believe i still havent been there to see you spin. its been ages. well, good luck & have fun! what are you being for halloween? are u guys doin anything on thrusday? let me know. okie. miss ya!! i'll talk to you soon. tear it up on satruday (like you always do) hehe. bye baby! muahz

dana ;)