TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF

NAME:

TOWN:

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD:

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER:

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER):

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS:

ARE YOU A BAR OR CLUB PERSON :

Dude, you are funny as hell. If you make just one love connection for someone, your job is complete. :)

NAME: Danielle

TOWN: Carteret

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD: Valentine's day two years ago. I was surprised with a limo and a show, and dinner at my favorite restaurant China Grill. Flowers, balloons, jewelry, Stuffed winnie the Pooh the whole nine.

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER: Have to know when to be funny, and then when to be serious. Have to have goals in life and have to value true friendship. Nice eyes, and a cute bootie are def pluses.

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER): NO SMOKING

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS: I love kids, but I don't have any and I would not involve myself with someone who had kids.

ARE YOU A BAR OR CLUB PERSON : Club

NAME:PP

TOWN:North P-Funk

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD:Had to be one of the very first dates I had, Pupply love, so cute and innocent........

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER:Personlity

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER): preferablly None

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS:I dont have children, and with the right Guy, I am sure I wouldn't mind..........

ARE YOU A BAR OR CLUB PERSON : Both, I have a lot of friends who love bars, i have to comprmise............

Good morning chicken.....................

NAME: Joe, Joey, "this is NJ Dion&%*$#@"

TOWN: Edison, mind is living in South Beach.

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD: I'm guessing you meant bestest, I'd tell ya but I cant give away my secrets. :D I got some skills and I can cook, thats worked too.

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER: A job and a car (sounds stupid but it happens), a rich uncle would be nice but not necessary :) , some ass (gotta have a lil something to grab onto), some independance (no daddys girls or girls without friends), no drama, she's got to be able to laugh and get along with my friends, they will test her (they're looking out for me). And I have this thing for latin women (spanish, brasilian, etc) women, 2 bonus points for the dark hair and dark skin.

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER): I don't smoke and I'd prefer she doesnt either, but given the right girl I'm not going to turn my head if she does smoke. Its all about the herbal medicine. No one smokes in my car, sorry.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS: Don't have kids, love kids especially the kind you get to give back at the end of the night... love my 4 year old nephew!

ARE YOU A BAR OR CLUB PERSON: Club or lounge person, its all about good music. As long as its not the Factory, Abyss or Hunka Bunka, I'm down.

Originally posted by stardo

BOARD LATLEY......

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO LOVE

*************CP LOVE CONNECTION****************

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF

NAME: Michelle

TOWN: RB

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD: Stayed overnight at a great hotel in NYC -dinner and martini's along with some good lovin'.

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER: looks and personality with a good job...romantic, spontaneous, must be able to provide good lovin' and wear a button down shirt!!

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER): NON-SMOKER for both

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS: I don't have kids-don't want any kids right now, but if my man had kids-I wouldn't mind.

Club

Originally posted by dookie11

Club

You got nerve postin on my love thread you know nobody wants a girl who whiffs her own farts.

i have to disqualify you - no trick nasties here please only up scales hahahhahah

just joking

GENTLEMAN THIS IS A GOOD CATCH HERE. ONLY DOWN FALL IS SHE HAS AN OBESE CAT NAMED WILLIS THAT EATS HER OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME.....

SO THAT DATE SOUND FAMILIAR. MMMHHHHMMMMM

...i know it's ok to have a preference....but i hate when people completely rule someone out because they smoke!........i dunno...i guess i wouldn't wanna kiss a booger eater anymore then they wanna kiss an ashtray?! ...but still....it is so annoying to hear someone say......ugh...but he/she smokes........so pop a fucking breathmint on move on.......

...ok...sorry....back to the original topic.....:D

Originally posted by misk

...i know it's ok to have a preference....but i hate when people completely rule someone out because they smoke!........i dunno...i guess i wouldn't wanna kiss a booger eater anymore then they wanna kiss an ashtray?! ...but still....it is so annoying to hear someone say......ugh...but he/she smokes........so pop a fucking breathmint on move on.......

hahah that to funny.

Any guys feel the same way and want to go out with this strong opinionated girl ??????? And our starting bid is......

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BOARD LATLEY......

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO LOVE

*************CP LOVE CONNECTION****************

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF

NAME:

TOWN:

BETTEST DATE YOU HAD:

MUST HAVES IN A PARTNER:

SMOKING OR NONE ( YOU AND PARTNER):

DO YOU HAVE KIDS OR MIND KIDS:

Name: Tara

[Age: 25

Town: Manalapan

Best date I ever had: My date @ the time...which became my future x-boyfriend took me to the Mobster's Meshugina(sp) Wedding...It was so much fun...It's a play/dinner thing like your @ a wedding...then we went to a local lounge and had a few drinks and danced until the place closed.....when he went to drop me off @ home there was a dozen roses on my stoop w/ a teddy bear waiting for me....

Must Haves in a Partner: Must have intelligence, muscles ;) ,good sense of humor, good sense of style, good dancing skills, must be outgoing and must NOT be jealous or possesive! Must be spontaneous and mushy w/out being smothering....I can go go on all day...but i'll leave it @ that for now....P.S......MUST have a JOB if ya wanna BE W/ME!

Smoking or non: I few days ago I would've said either....but I quit smoking on sunday...so now I have to say not

Kids:Don't have em, don't want them...but If I marry my soulmate I'll make an exception

Bar or Club Person: Clubjunkie!!!!!

You got nerve postin on my love thread you know nobody wants a girl who whiffs her own farts.

i have to disqualify you - no trick nasties here please only up scales hahahhahah

just joking

GENTLEMAN THIS IS A GOOD CATCH HERE. ONLY DOWN FALL IS SHE HAS AN OBESE CAT NAMED WILLIS THAT EATS HER OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME.....

SO THAT DATE SOUND FAMILIAR. MMMHHHHMMMMM

girl if you don't stop with that fart shit I'm gonna unleash the BIG BIWWY ON YOU!!! :tongue:

Name: Peter

[Age: 24

Town: Colts Neck

Best date : My date with this Mexican Bitch in Cancun....it started with a Donkeypunch to the cranium....

Must Haves in a Partner: Must be Mexican and Not be a CP loser!!!!!

Smoking or non: She must smoke crack

Kids:I love little boys....they are so cute!

Bar or Club Person: Clubjunkie!!!!! YEah....Club Junkie YEah......!!!!Just like Hunnie....I am a CLUB JUNKIE....

Dont be proud of that.....