Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VMA LA Afterparty @ Crobar

laliux

Originally posted by laliux

We'll have Roger Sanchez in the Main Room and DHM in the VIP.

I'll post a review of it tomorrow. :D

A few friends at MTV have been telling me how many extra hours of work it has been to put this event together. Two thumbs up to all you guys at MTV. The after-party will certainly be one to remember. Roger Sanchez can move a crowd like few others.

I will stop by Crobar tonight. And happy b-day, Laliux.

MD

damn boyeee!!! We've come a long way baby! It is really an honor for the city to hold such an event, I think.

I passed by the Jackie Gleason last night on my way to Lola and they have built an amazing array of lighting rigs outside, pretty amazing...I know a lot of you have mixed feeling abut MTV and what it stands for, but man...these fuckers can put an event together for sure!!!

Laliux in the house, give it up y'all!

How was your b'day celebration?

see ya tonite!!!

break a leg

I saw Shakira rehearsed a couple of hours ago to the song "Inevitable"... I don't know why she chose that song cuz it's from her 1st or 2nd album but I don't care, sounds good. She wasn't looking too good but had these tight beige pants that made her butt look sooooo good. Yumm!!! :D

Originally posted by laliux

I saw Shakira rehearsed a couple of hours ago to the song "Inevitable"... I don't know why she chose that song cuz it's from her 1st or 2nd album but I don't care, sounds good. She wasn't looking too good but had these tight beige pants that made her butt look sooooo good. Yumm!!! :D

Lolol. Ur too much Lalo! Don't worry though....I'm sure she'll look just fine later on once her stylists and make-up artist get a hold of her. Hey, Thanks 4 the song BTW!;):tongue::D

Hey Laliux, I'm glad to hear that things are "looking good" for tonight's show...I can see you are very concentrated on working and keeping your eyes focused on your work alone, I respect objectivity :laugh:

Get the funk out! :cool:

Good luck on the show tonite!!!

ps. I just received my ticket...I'll be there too :D

I guess I will get to see Shakira's butt also, cool!!!

Shake what yo mamma gave ya!

babesbutt.jpg

I am still hurting from the party... Roger Sanchez's set was really good like from 2 till 3:30 when I called it quits. The open bar was a lil too much for me. DHM was rocking upstairs and the VIP was mad packed.. a few celebrities in there and no Shakira on my lap but that's good..got a kiss on the cheek backstage at the Jackie Gleason :D so I can't complain.

Highlight of the night was Johnny Knoxville and the Jackass crew trying to get the front of the line @ Crobar and the cop ordering him to move back... that scene was hilarious.