Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up All You Clowns....

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Schlonger now youve done it. Youve got the donkeys involved. SHut your fucking mouth bitch. Rdntheshortbus is not someone you want to fuck with. Combine the donkeys and your in for an ass kicken youll never forget. Shut the fuck up.

Turn the volume down BOY! I'll bring my car down to the carwash and have your mexican ass wax that shit while I piss on your leg, and dogekid lays pipe in the donkeywhore while blasting your precious Venga Boys. Then I'll beat the fuck out of you and make you hit a pitch that'll make Menudo jealous you fuckin wetback spic bastard. Go back to your 3rd world country, make a taco or burrito for lunch, then get back to earning your $3.25/ hr. salary as a lettuce picker. By the way, I think I saw your dad on a street corner in paterson waiting to get picked up for a new job. Now go fuck off, or get trapped in a mudslide or whatever natural disasters that happen to affect your sorry ass country.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Schlonger now youve done it. Youve got the donkeys involved. SHut your fucking mouth bitch. Rdntheshortbus is not someone you want to fuck with. Combine the donkeys and your in for an ass kicken youll never forget. Shut the fuck up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a dumb fuck

"what does dumb fuck mean?"

Originally posted by hunnie818

goddam all the testosterone in here!

All of you shutup!!!! I know all 3 of you and I'll kick the shit out of all of you if you don't stop...

Don't make me open up a can of whoopass on you!!!!!!

Love,peace and hairgrease! :D

you gotta be able to stand and swing to kick some ass hunnie. i'll just throw shots of soco at you.....it's your kryptonite.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hunnie, you definately get mad props for bein the hardest chic on the board....

You can definately hold your own and take care a bidness....

Next time the SoCo's are on me....

Next Thur, Deko!!!

Oh yeah, I am bringing out a surprise for the girls too.....

An old friend of yours, a good buddy of mine... Stardo and Siciliagirl used to hang out with him quite a bit....

Small world....

what??? that's not true.....we've had stalkers though.....

Originally posted by siciliagirl

shlonger, how bout this.....if i am there then i will let you get close to me for just one second to point out rdntheshortbus....

Siciliagirl, how about... NO! Getting too close to you is like putting a zebra in front of a lion (me being the zebra in this analogy).(donkey's should note the proper grammar in the use of the words too and to) You undergoing sensory overload will definitely be an effect of my presence. For both your safety, and more importantly mine, I think we should keep our distance (at least 500 yards at all times).

Hunnie... Bring it!

I'm gonna hunt me some donkeys this weekend.

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by stardo

hahaha what are you talking about?

you mean kitty k?

im so craving muscle makers all the time i have to make it out there one day.

I can't not recognize the Ironess. I am unaware of what this is. I have heard it and that it is a force to be feared and respected.

Originally posted by njstacked2

You ditched us last week So FUCK YOU BEOTCH! hahaha j/k

i know :(

But last week i had issues to deal with.

Believe me I always want to see you and the misses.

Two of the funniest most beautiful people i know.

speaking of funny and nice couples

neena n piro I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!