Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone was looking for a white car with white people

revaluation

Law enforcement sources said authorities may have missed a chance to apprehend the men just six days after the shooting spree began on Oct. 2. At that time, authorities were searching for a white van because witnesses reported seeing one at some shooting sites.

The blue Caprice discovered today was believed to have been approached in Baltimore by police who found Muhammad and Malvo sleeping on Oct. 8, the day after a 13-year-old boy in Bowie was wounded as the eighth victim of the sniper, the sources said.

The car was spotted in a parking lot off 28th Street, near the exit ramp to Interstate 83. The two were allowed to go, although their names were put into an information data bank in Baltimore, the sources said.

"Everyone was looking for a white car with white people," said one high-ranking police source. Muhammad and Malvo are black males.

I've been profiled!!!! I'm gonna sue!!! Where's Jesse Jackson!!!

its funny how racial issues seem to always get into these sort of things. i recall the bombing in oklahoma city a few years ago how everyone though it was some middle eastern terrorist organization and stuff, and it ended up being timothy mcveigh.

i jut really think that no longer can we stereotype any population group in any sort of way for x, y or z reason.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

its funny how racial issues seem to always get into these sort of things. i recall the bombing in oklahoma city a few years ago how everyone though it was some middle eastern terrorist organization and stuff, and it ended up being timothy mcveigh.

i jut really think that no longer can we stereotype any population group in any sort of way for x, y or z reason.

timothy mcveigh did not work alone! but officals refuse to look into it more because it touches on racial issues. but there are facts that support he wasnt alone.