Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VEGAS clubs

I'm going to Vegas in December and I can't wait to party! I've never been there, so can anybody tell me what the best clubs are? I just want a cool place where the DJ will keep me dancin all night. I'm thinking of getting VIP reservations for one of the nights I'm there. Any suggestions on this?? Thanks.

Ok...i've been to Vegas twice and all I can say is ......WOW!!!!

I was there for Spring Break and this past Memorial Day weekend for "NYC on the Move" and both times were out of control!ok so what do i suggest....

1. Hush is nice bc its on the roof of the towers but its not that big of a party scene

2. Rum Jungle as well as the Fountain in Mandalay Bay are HOT. I hear the House of Blues is OK too but i'v never been.

3. Baby's and the Circle Bar in Hard Rock are off the hook...definetly hit up the oxygen bar at Baby's and there are some of the most beautiful people staying there.

4. Utopia was ridiculous!!! JP spun there Memorial Day weekend....enough said.

5. C2K and Ra are good places to hit too....

6. AND if you are like me and wanna party like a rockstar into the daytime hours go to Glo for afterhours....good vibe.

have fun and remember.....there's no time to SLEEP in Vegas!!

Its all about New years Eve 2003 in VEGAS BABY. I went last nye and for Mem Day weekend. I cant get enough of that place. Rain is gonna be hot on NYE. Some places def to check out are Ra, Drais, Studio 54, and Ghostbar (prob my favorite) Have fun and there truley is no sleeping in Vegas.

Originally posted by clubrat98

Its all about New years Eve 2003 in VEGAS BABY. I went last nye and for Mem Day weekend. I cant get enough of that place. Rain is gonna be hot on NYE. Some places def to check out are Ra, Drais, Studio 54, and Ghostbar (prob my favorite) Have fun and there truley is no sleeping in Vegas.

Are you going to be there this NYE? I will. Maybe we should have a Vegas meetup.

:letsgo:

do definately drais for after hours....lots of crack heads....ra is cool, they usually have known djs there.....babys is a definate too....unless you know some one ou there, I suggest you get there early to avoid the long lines/wait, unless you want to payoff the bouncers....c2k is alright, a bit commercial...hope you're staying at the hard rock...that place is insane!

Iwas out there in June and while I polled alot of people out there and went to Rain, it was one of the worst clubs iwas ever too. Their music format consisted of about 45 minutes of commercial rap garbage followed be 30 min. sets of low grade dance music(i mean really low grade, ktu or lower) Drais at the barbary coast was definately an off the hook afterhours,good vibe, good people, crackhouse.I hear Ra is good for normal hours

do definately drais for after hours....lots of crack heads....ra is cool, they usually have known djs there.....babys is a definate too....unless you know some one ou there, I suggest you get there early to avoid the long lines/wait, unless you want to payoff the bouncers....c2k is alright, a bit commercial...hope you're staying at the hard rock...that place is insane!

I'm not staying at the Hard Rock unfortunately. I heard it was really crazy there, but it was like $300/night over New Years. :eek: That's a little out of my price range. I'll save it for the next time I go to Vegas.