Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's going on Thanksgiving Eve?

Originally posted by pjfame

Def abyss....I went last year and it was one of the best parties....NYC afterhours of course, but abyss is a good pregamer...especially since it opens at like 7...

PM me for list

How the hell did you sneak on? Deko 2nite?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

More like the worst night to go out... everywhere is packed I might go to Hunka Bunka we are rentong a 30 passenger Luxury party bus

:eek: noooo is there room for me ....please say yes....is stardo going ??? and neena and piro....omg....that is such an awesome idea......my brother had that for his wedding party .....it is PHATTTT.......I LOVED IT....are you getting a hostess on board too??? you gotta make sure the person is cool though...ya know?

sheeeeeet and i was thinking about doing that for new year's ....renting the bus....but why wait??? if there's no room in yours maybe i could try to get 30 more people and we'll follow each other, park it, and go back and forth from bus to bus....:laugh: for after hours.....BADASS style:laugh:

Originally posted by siciliagirl

:eek: noooo is there room for me ....please say yes....is stardo going ??? and neena and piro....omg....that is such an awesome idea......my brother had that for his wedding party .....it is PHATTTT.......I LOVED IT....are you getting a hostess on board too??? you gotta make sure the person is cool though...ya know?

sheeeeeet and i was thinking about doing that for new year's ....renting the bus....but why wait??? if there's no room in yours maybe i could try to get 30 more people and we'll follow each other, park it, and go back and forth from bus to bus....:laugh: for after hours.....BADASS style:laugh:

just curious did you breathe while saying that i hope so but it didnt sound like you woud have.

this year i can go nuts thanksgiving eve. no family shit the next day. a turkey sub from quick check whooo hooo

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

just curious did you breathe while saying that i hope so but it didnt sound like you woud have.

this year i can go nuts thanksgiving eve. no family shit the next day. a turkey sub from quick check whooo hooo

REAAAALLY? NO FAMILY SHIT, WHY?

and no i didn't breathe....i did get that excited .....i am a very expressive person......you can almost hear my tone in my written words....and see my facial expressions

REAAAALLY? NO FAMILY SHIT, WHY?

and no i didn't breathe....i did get that excited .....i am a very expressive person......you can almost hear my tone in my written words....and see my facial expressions

no family shit. they all friggin left. mom and pop moved 3 1/2 hrs away to Pa and retired. Bro moved 9 hrs away to west bumblefuck Pa so its just me whoooo hooooo. maybe ill have a turkey sandwich at noon at the deli on the corner by factory.

i know the expressions and shit thats why i asked

Originally posted by jarmenio

Laurie,

Abyss will also be having it's tradtional Thanksgiving Eve party with DJ Manny The Greek, it falls on a wednesday every year and as you know that is Manny's night at abyss.

Thanks Joe I really overlooked that one. . .I guess I'll just play it dy by day. Maybe I'll just walk back and forth, are they going to let us leave and come back?? That would be sweet...:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Denny at Deko TGE

thats bitter sweet. Id love to hear him there again

HOwever TGE i can see it. A sardine can. Yet ill still be there.

Only for two reasons. love deko and glutten for punishment

My thoughts exactly, and SF afterwards, hopefully, they'll have DT spinning like they did last year. emmmmm, turkey sub, ugggghh

Originally posted by cynstam21

My thoughts exactly, and SF afterwards, hopefully, they'll have DT spinning like they did last year. emmmmm, turkey sub, ugggghh

i think this year im def doin factory.

turkey sub well got to eat some turkey on thanksgiving and i can cook but im not going that far for me

My other crew rented it I am going to find out how much room they have and I will let you know