Clubplanet Nightlife Community

candlelight...

suthrnbelle

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

is just so sexy...i just had a bubblebath in a room of candles, and man am i horny now, lol ;) something about candles just does it for me--

I agree something about a nude girl in candelight makes her look so much more sexier. I enjoy the way the light dances off of my baby's back and face!:idea: Candles also get me very much in the mood, ya know kind of like unplugging the phone and untapping from the modern world. Both of you sort of slowing down and concentrating on each other, no music just the sound of intense pleasure escaping lips. Nothing really matters at the moment just the two of you.

I can't stand when a girl can't get comfortable with her surroundings, and is rude enough to pick up the phone when it rings!

Bubbles also add a sense of kinkiness. It leaves the mind to wander as to what mystical and heavinly objects are under that soapy surface.

:eek:;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

I cant Stay so long on the bath i mean like bubbles bath because my blood pressure gose down ...

low blood pressure??? is there something you arent teling us?