Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why oh why??

kaydup

I posted this on another board we frequent also.

Why is it that girls with guts have to wear half shirts?? I mean it kind of grosses me out. Last night, there were tons of them out. I thought a few were pregnant. I mean come on ladies do you really think that this is hot?

Ok, discuss

Thank you from your friendly fat girl, half shirt officer

Originally posted by whadupg

Gee - sorry I missed out. Fat hanging out is definetly gross - Girls or guys. That whole saggy plumber ass crack thing another one that's just plain wrong.

Yeah but they can't help that, so no that topic will not be discussed because that is common with fat male plumbers, so they are allowed that one. But chicks in clubs in half shirts that are fat = very gross

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah but they can't help that, so no that topic will not be discussed because that is common with fat male plumbers, so they are allowed that one. But chicks in clubs in half shirts that are fat = very gross

Sure the plumbers can help it- belts and pants that fit and long shirts do the trick. And why do fat guys with hairy chests always have to take their shirts off and if they do have a shirt on it's a stained white ribbed wife beater. And they never have deoderant on either. That's also wrong.

Originally posted by teamj5

cause they have another fat friend of theirs that says they look good in it....so they get an ego and think they can pull it off.

just cause they make it in yo' size dont mean you should be wearin it !

EXACTLY. i wish they wouldn't do it either. i guess they assume that since they do make it to fit them, they can wear it, and if they see skinny chickswearing them, they want to be able to do the same. they are fat b/c they don't care about their looks, so the last thing they're gonna care about is their fat hangin outta their shirt. they are used to it, we are not i guess.

i honestly don't know how they can look in the mirror and go out like that though. they know they look bad, i guess they don't care.

okay, so what do you think KELLY CLARKSON is up to today?