Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV After party @ Crobar : Funketeer's version

funketeer

Hey man, sorry for being so brief on my description of the MTV after-party...I am not great on my reviews because when I party I rarely pay too much attention to the details, but I'll give it a shot...since memories of the event are coming back to me in the form of flash-backs ;)

The show, I must admitt was very good, MTV Latinamerica did a great job.

The ceremony was over at around 11pm, so I left the theater hoping to hook up with Laliux to head over to Crobar, I didn't have a ticket for the after-party so I didn't know if I was going to be allowed in. Luckily I ran into a friend who had an extra invitation and from then on...that was it...I was in!

Got to Crobar at around 11:20 or so, the house was pretty full, mostly MTV staff, artists and the usual suspects (I guess). I was like...hum...I better take advantage of the open-bar, so I started off with a vodka and redbull, then it was another and another...and then some.

At about 1am argentinian power trio Catupecu Machu took over the stage and delivered a very "wired" perfomance...damn! I'd like to know what the fuck the singer was on...I swear...screaming his lungs out, running around the place, sweating bullets...seriously...it was more like a circus act...very good perfomance though, they jammed.

Then it was time for me to hit the dance floor, I was surrounded by friends, smiley faces all over, a triumphant spirit in the house, people being all nice to each other...I was whishing everybody a happy new year :tongue: go figure!

So, as you can imagine...being this the first time the latin MTV awards are held and the fact that everything went great was a very joyous ocation and everyone there was highly motivated to celebrate and we all did...I was there until the end...don't know what time it was...I had a great time.

cheers!

get the funk out! :cool:

ps. for the "real review"...wait for Laliux to come back to life :D

Here you go Mr Mattas ;)

shakira-5.jpg