Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 10/25

weyes

eager anticipation - good, impatience - not so good. if you find yourself going nuts waiting for something good to happen, try to think of ways to turn that anxiousness into something positive. for instance, think of how great things will be when what you're hoping for finally does come. fidgeting around :worry: (physically or figuratively) gets one nowhere.

tune in tomorrow.

i was like a little kid all of friday waiting until the time i could head over to a friends place to then go to a pre-party before heading to roxy.

didnt get to meet gmc, but other trips to NY are on tap, so there will be ample opportunity to do so

Originally posted by vicman

didnt get to meet gmc, but other trips to NY are on tap, so there will be ample opportunity to do so

Yeah, Vic,. It's a shame, i really wanted to hang out. But times have been tough as of late, and i just hope that by the next time u come by, i'll have a steady job :blank:

But in the meantime, ill take weyes' advice and keep trying, since once i get a job, i can finally buy that porshe i've always wanted :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yeah, Vic,. It's a shame, i really wanted to hang out. But times have been tough as of late, and i just hope that by the next time u come by, i'll have a steady job :blank:

dont worry about it gmc, i totally understand, now we just have to find a way to drag weyes out here in the near future :D