Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial Saleen Club Spin Review...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'll keep this one short...

OK, so every week, I say I’m not coming back to south beach. So where did we go, yup, south beach. We get Biz on the horn and set the table reservations up midweek. We got the crew together and we hit club spin. I get up to the line, I tell the guy I have a table reservation and he tells me to go to the side and wait in line. We waited 10 mins out there? What the fuck is the point of going vip if you get treated like shit at the door? Why should we have to wait? We got the table just so we didn’t have to wait…. Cluless door people… Between that French moron, and the juice boy, the door was a mess. I’m like hello, I have a reservation!!!!!!!!! So we waited. And waited! Finaly got in, after dirty bags got in the other door. WTF? Tottaly pissed me off.. Got in saw Rob, nice seeing you rob, thanks for taking care of us.

We walk in and set up shop in the vip upstairs. Let me tell you, there was a serious vibe in there. The music was really good and people were jumping all over that place. I’m like “maybe south beach is changing� We get our bottle and we put the word out, that we are going to tear that club up…

VIP REVIEW:

Simply the most uncomfortable couches in vip I’ve ever seen. My back is killing me. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people in there. Too packed, you couldn’t move and enjoy your self. Was too hot up in there. But serious, there was just too many people in such a small space. When there was room to chill, it was cool, but not enough seating for each table. Now I’m not saying me and my crew are the poster children for club edicate but come on with these people. First off, a girl sat in our table and decided to throw up for 20 mins. Hello security, at least cart her off to the bathroom.. I was soooooooooooooo pissed. I was 2 secs from saying something then she threw up some more and they walked her out. Not security but her friends. Why wasn’t she tossed out? They tossed my idiot roommate a month ago, but he never threw up??? So then the guy next to us, and BIZ he is your friend, I saw you talking to him, sticks his hand in our ice and washing his hands with it and tosses some of it on the throw up spot. First off he had his own ice, and second we use that ice for our drinks!!!!!! I grabbed his arm, and yelled at him. He was nice an apologized, but my ice if for drinks. He simply deserved a old school smacking. From people trying to jack our shit, to idiots using our table. Hello I paid to sit there its not your seat. I want to sit in front of MY table that I paid for. I could live with all the BS but its too packed. If you dance for 5 mins it was way too hot up in there. I won’t be going back to VIP in spin ever again. I don’t blame you biz, but I do thank you for taking care of us.

Music review:

When I walked in, like I said there was a sick vibe. So I asked pod if this was lee on and he said yes.. It was early. He was dropping really good beats.. Mixing was great, didn’t really take any chances and work it up there, but his tracks were really good. People were dancing and having a great time. At first I wasn’t digging it, then he got me going. Then I looked at my watch. UT OH!!!!!! Rookie DJ mistake up a head. He banged it out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early. It was only a matter of time, till he burned out the crowd. His build ups were nothing special…. So it started to get monotonous, then at 240, it was ova… It was like someone yanked the fire alarm and the place cleared. He went to breaks. Any breaks is too much breaks. The crowd lost it. The vibe was gone, you might as well,just turned the sound off and turned the lights on and told people to leave. Simply terrible music for 20 mins… This guy had no idea what he was doing. I was yelling at Jimmy T to get in the booth and save the night.. Then surprise surprise. At 3am, he stops spinning. WTF, why is the headliner only spinning till 3am????? Why don’t you just book DT and have him spin for 15 mins??? Makes noooooooooooooooooooooo sense to me. Don’t get me wrong, Rodney or what ever the lights guy name is, is a pretty good dj… His set was better, but you couldn’t save the night. It was so lame I couldn’t even guido fist pump to Murk Circles. The place cleared out. It was empty, well except the vip, it was still packed.. At 3 something we left. What a disappointment. First off, why is this guy even booked? He is no oscar. Stryke would make this guy look silly, Roland would embarrass him. And why did he only spin till 3am???????????????????? I just don’t get it. I simply can’t figure out what the fuck spin is doing…

Now POD I need you to send your lights guy this link. After months of bitching, the lights looked awesome last night. They finally got it right. The club looked great, and after Jimmy T convinced me that I was wrong about the sound system, I reevaluated it, and he’s right, it does pump up in there. So thank you to ever got off their ass and made some great lighting designs. Place still has potential. I’d like to see that cheesey Spin sign on the dj booth turned off. Typical south beach cheese…

Not many hot women in there at all. Crowd at first was awesome, but then turned into typical lame ass south beach. Where was all these LB fans that cried to bring him back? Saw none of them after 3am…And very few of them the whole night. Nice to meet ML, I’ll email the jersey boys for you… Bring you’re A game if you get booked. You are competing with JP, JR, DT, and the jersey shore guys. Not easy. Good luck..

Nice seeing the cpers. Obby, mrmatas, bugaloo, meli, jimmy t our new broward resident, biz, his women, rob, saw spacious for 10 secs, cooljunkie loved the cigar article, pod get a damm hair cut, oscar , nice meeting your bro.

Now I know I should not post this, but hey I’m not exactly a person not to hold back. Biz can back me up on every word. We had a convo a couple weeks ago. We chat about the clubs and the bs that surround them. Now the reason I respect Spacious for what he does has nothing to do with his success. First 10 times I met him, I chatted with him, he seemed nice, but that’s about it. But last time oscar played at Spin, he came up to me and asked me how the opening set. He was very very very concerned that the opening dj didn’t bang it out, and wear the crowd out for oscar. At that point I knew this guy, is a DJ first then a club owner. And a hands on club owner at that. That’s when I respected him. I saw him last night, making sure the AC was pumping in the vip (which is wasn’t) but you gotta respect a guy who is hands on. Any owner could sit in his vip section and molest models all night. He simple doesn’t. With all of this being said, where was he last night??? Someone needed to smack the Dj and tell him not to fuck up the rest of the night. Some of us wanted to stay later then 3am, but the place cleared out. With Fridays closed at Space why didn’t they step up and at least try and keep the energy going?

Nothing make sense to me. Big disappointment. I go back cause of him, and his staff. They dropped the ball last night.

I said this months ago, but last night it was evident. Spin needs more VOX! Where are the vox? Where are the tribal beasts with vox over them? You guys down here can not master the vox like the NJ/NYC guys… Just don’t know why you guys don’t do it?

I’m done with south beach. My suggestions for djs, who happen to be a much better fit, and a lot cheeper just go unheard. Nothing more I can do. I show up I support, I guido fist pump, but its obvious, Oscar is not spinning at spin and other djs worth seeing are not spinning there, why go? If spin would go a tad bit commercial with more vox early on then drop the hammer, you may see a big big difference in the crowd. Do you guys know why shows like Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, has those easy questions in the beginning? You see, those producers are smart. By having those easy questions they lure in the younger crowd, and when you get the questions right and recognize the answers and you feel apart of the show. Same goes for music. Only a picotto or Deep Dish can get away with dropping god knows what, but even DD drops recognizable beats. I’m not saying play 93.1 music, but you need some Vox up in there early on, then progress to tribal. No more opening djs… Turn the system on at 10 and one dj, the entire night, and let them do their thing… That’s how they do it at the factory and all the clus in NJ… One dj one night!

Well I’ll be on the patio tonight, so if anyone needs to punch me in the mouth for this review I’ll be there. You fockers heard of the show ER and the real Emergency Room. Well my boys:

Oscar

and

Roland

Make up the O.R. The operating room! These two are skilled surgeons that dissect the crowd and they get your heart going!!!!!!!!

I got my insurance card ready tonight.. lets make this a good night….

And big happy bd to biz, you crazy bastard…

oh forgot, got me a copy of clubhoppers, i love that mag... pigeons!!!!!!!!!

Saleen -

Interesting review - thanks

Have fun tonight........ I'm staying in to recoup from last night's "rock concert/Red(Ongaku)/long-ass drive home/only 3 hours sleep then @ work right now" kinda day/night.......yikes

Give Biz a big happy b-day hug for me:D

Lola:eek:

p.s. Call me if you and Mikey are going to the bar on Sunday:tongue:

Spin was off D hizuuuuuuk last night untill 2:oo.

:confused:

I don't uder stand why the guy banged it out so early and then slowed it down?:confused: HE had his hole night in revers order. May bee he was fucked up or

We get there @ 12:00 and the place is crazy packed and fucking shit up. LB was great IMO untill 1:45. That's when be stepped off a ledge and whent straight down hill.:mad:

Oww well I had a good time and would def. go see LB again.

Great seeing all the cpers up in there. Mr.matas you must have started early. You looked as bad as your team. :laugh: Meli, cool hanging with you. Pod out taking pics. were are the pics of us and the strippers @ Level from July3RD? Ow yea and the pic of dui past out on the patio @ SPACE? Yo Biz happy b day thanks for taking care of us. Ow yeah Jimmy T you looked more wasted than I did.:laugh:

and a big :bigfinge: to that foker washing his trowup hands in our ice.:mad:

FIRST OFF THANK YOU SALEEN FOR TELLING ME SOMEONE WAS THROWING UP AT OUR TABLE I WAS STANDING IN IT ALL NIGHT. THANKS ASS HOLE !!!! :D OH AND TO THE KID THAT USED OUR ICE BUCKET AS A SINK, WELL I USED THERES AS A TOILET....:laugh:

WELL IT WAS GOOD SEEING SOME OF THE PEOPLE FROM THE BOARD MR. MATTAS, MELI, POD, BUGALOO, JIMMY, AND WHO EVER I MET LATER IN THE NIGHT WHEN I WAS TO DRUNK TO REMEBER.. BIZ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IT WSA GOOD SEEIN YOU TOO..

HAD A GOOD TIME UNTIL ABOUT 2 AND THEN THE PLACE JUST DIED OUT... OH WELL... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME...

I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR OUR CREW, NEXT TIME WE GO TO SPIN AND DECIDE TO GET A TABLE WE SHOULD JUST DRIVE DOWN THERE WALK UP TO THE DOOR GIVE THEM THE $ 150.00 AND JUST HAVE THEM KICK US ALL IN THE NUTS, THEN GET UP OFF THE FLOOR AND GO HOME..... :D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

Now the reason I respect Spacious for what he does has nothing to do with his success. First 10 times I met him, I chatted with him, he seemed nice, but that’s about it. But last time oscar played at Spin, he came up to me and asked me how the opening set. He was very very very concerned that the opening dj didn’t bang it out, and wear the crowd out for oscar. At that point I knew this guy, is a DJ first then a club owner. And a hands on club owner at that. That’s when I respected him. I saw him last night, making sure the AC was pumping in the vip (which is wasn’t) but you gotta respect a guy who is hands on. Any owner could sit in his vip section and molest models all night. He simple doesn’t.

Ohh spacious one more thing... Anytime you need me to give you a blowjob like I just did I'll be more then happy to give you one :)

:bj: :bj: :bj:

Originally posted by dajew

[

I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR OUR CREW, NEXT TIME WE GO TO SPIN AND DECIDE TO GET A TABLE WE SHOULD JUST DRIVE DOWN THERE WALK UP TO THE DOOR GIVE THEM THE $ 150.00 AND JUST HAVE THEM KICK US ALL IN THE NUTS, THEN GET UP OFF THE FLOOR AND GO HOME..... :D :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

I forgot about the losers who were popping pills in the vip, and had those faggot lights and were doing the dance in front of their faces with them...:blown:

I'll keep this one short...

OK, so every week, I say I’m not coming back to south beach. So where did we go, yup, south beach. We get Biz on the horn and set the table reservations up midweek. We got the crew together and we hit club spin. I get up to the line, I tell the guy I have a table reservation and he tells me to go to the side and wait in line. We waited 10 mins out there? What the fuck is the point of going vip if you get treated like shit at the door? Why should we have to wait? We got the table just so we didn’t have to wait…. Cluless door people… Between that French moron, and the juice boy, the door was a mess. I’m like hello, I have a reservation!!!!!!!!! So we waited. And waited! Finaly got in, after dirty bags got in the other door. WTF? Tottaly pissed me off.. Got in saw Rob, nice seeing you rob, thanks for taking care of us.

We walk in and set up shop in the vip upstairs. Let me tell you, there was a serious vibe in there. The music was really good and people were jumping all over that place. I’m like “maybe south beach is changing”? We get our bottle and we put the word out, that we are going to tear that club up…

VIP REVIEW:

Simply the most uncomfortable couches in vip I’ve ever seen. My back is killing me. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people in there. Too packed, you couldn’t move and enjoy your self. Was too hot up in there. But serious, there was just too many people in such a small space. When there was room to chill, it was cool, but not enough seating for each table. Now I’m not saying me and my crew are the poster children for club edicate but come on with these people. First off, a girl sat in our table and decided to throw up for 20 mins. Hello security, at least cart her off to the bathroom.. I was soooooooooooooo pissed. I was 2 secs from saying something then she threw up some more and they walked her out. Not security but her friends. Why wasn’t she tossed out? They tossed my idiot roommate a month ago, but he never threw up??? So then the guy next to us, and BIZ he is your friend, I saw you talking to him, sticks his hand in our ice and washing his hands with it and tosses some of it on the throw up spot. First off he had his own ice, and second we use that ice for our drinks!!!!!! I grabbed his arm, and yelled at him. He was nice an apologized, but my ice if for drinks. He simply deserved a old school smacking. From people trying to jack our shit, to idiots using our table. Hello I paid to sit there its not your seat. I want to sit in front of MY table that I paid for. I could live with all the BS but its too packed. If you dance for 5 mins it was way too hot up in there. I won’t be going back to VIP in spin ever again. I don’t blame you biz, but I do thank you for taking care of us.

Music review:

When I walked in, like I said there was a sick vibe. So I asked pod if this was lee on and he said yes.. It was early. He was dropping really good beats.. Mixing was great, didn’t really take any chances and work it up there, but his tracks were really good. People were dancing and having a great time. At first I wasn’t digging it, then he got me going. Then I looked at my watch. UT OH!!!!!! Rookie DJ mistake up a head. He banged it out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early. It was only a matter of time, till he burned out the crowd. His build ups were nothing special…. So it started to get monotonous, then at 240, it was ova… It was like someone yanked the fire alarm and the place cleared. He went to breaks. Any breaks is too much breaks. The crowd lost it. The vibe was gone, you might as well,just turned the sound off and turned the lights on and told people to leave. Simply terrible music for 20 mins… This guy had no idea what he was doing. I was yelling at Jimmy T to get in the booth and save the night.. Then surprise surprise. At 3am, he stops spinning. WTF, why is the headliner only spinning till 3am????? Why don’t you just book DT and have him spin for 15 mins??? Makes noooooooooooooooooooooo sense to me. Don’t get me wrong, Rodney or what ever the lights guy name is, is a pretty good dj… His set was better, but you couldn’t save the night. It was so lame I couldn’t even guido fist pump to Murk Circles. The place cleared out. It was empty, well except the vip, it was still packed.. At 3 something we left. What a disappointment. First off, why is this guy even booked? He is no oscar. Stryke would make this guy look silly, Roland would embarrass him. And why did he only spin till 3am???????????????????? I just don’t get it. I simply can’t figure out what the fuck spin is doing…

Now POD I need you to send your lights guy this link. After months of bitching, the lights looked awesome last night. They finally got it right. The club looked great, and after Jimmy T convinced me that I was wrong about the sound system, I reevaluated it, and he’s right, it does pump up in there. So thank you to ever got off their ass and made some great lighting designs. Place still has potential. I’d like to see that cheesey Spin sign on the dj booth turned off. Typical south beach cheese…

Not many hot women in there at all. Crowd at first was awesome, but then turned into typical lame ass south beach. Where was all these LB fans that cried to bring him back? Saw none of them after 3am…And very few of them the whole night. Nice to meet ML, I’ll email the jersey boys for you… Bring you’re A game if you get booked. You are competing with JP, JR, DT, and the jersey shore guys. Not easy. Good luck..

Nice seeing the cpers. Obby, mrmatas, bugaloo, meli, jimmy t our new broward resident, biz, his women, rob, saw spacious for 10 secs, cooljunkie loved the cigar article, pod get a damm hair cut, oscar , nice meeting your bro.

Now I know I should not post this, but hey I’m not exactly a person not to hold back. Biz can back me up on every word. We had a convo a couple weeks ago. We chat about the clubs and the bs that surround them. Now the reason I respect Spacious for what he does has nothing to do with his success. First 10 times I met him, I chatted with him, he seemed nice, but that’s about it. But last time oscar played at Spin, he came up to me and asked me how the opening set. He was very very very concerned that the opening dj didn’t bang it out, and wear the crowd out for oscar. At that point I knew this guy, is a DJ first then a club owner. And a hands on club owner at that. That’s when I respected him. I saw him last night, making sure the AC was pumping in the vip (which is wasn’t) but you gotta respect a guy who is hands on. Any owner could sit in his vip section and molest models all night. He simple doesn’t. With all of this being said, where was he last night??? Someone needed to smack the Dj and tell him not to fuck up the rest of the night. Some of us wanted to stay later then 3am, but the place cleared out. With Fridays closed at Space why didn’t they step up and at least try and keep the energy going?

Nothing make sense to me. Big disappointment. I go back cause of him, and his staff. They dropped the ball last night.

I said this months ago, but last night it was evident. Spin needs more VOX! Where are the vox? Where are the tribal beasts with vox over them? You guys down here can not master the vox like the NJ/NYC guys… Just don’t know why you guys don’t do it?

I’m done with south beach. My suggestions for djs, who happen to be a much better fit, and a lot cheeper just go unheard. Nothing more I can do. I show up I support, I guido fist pump, but its obvious, Oscar is not spinning at spin and other djs worth seeing are not spinning there, why go? If spin would go a tad bit commercial with more vox early on then drop the hammer, you may see a big big difference in the crowd. Do you guys know why shows like Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, has those easy questions in the beginning? You see, those producers are smart. By having those easy questions they lure in the younger crowd, and when you get the questions right and recognize the answers and you feel apart of the show. Same goes for music. Only a picotto or Deep Dish can get away with dropping god knows what, but even DD drops recognizable beats. I’m not saying play 93.1 music, but you need some Vox up in there early on, then progress to tribal. No more opening djs… Turn the system on at 10 and one dj, the entire night, and let them do their thing… That’s how they do it at the factory and all the clus in NJ… One dj one night!

Well I’ll be on the patio tonight, so if anyone needs to punch me in the mouth for this review I’ll be there. You fockers heard of the show ER and the real Emergency Room. Well my boys:

Oscar

and

Roland

Make up the O.R. The operating room! These two are skilled surgeons that dissect the crowd and they get your heart going!!!!!!!!

I got my insurance card ready tonight.. lets make this a good night….

And big happy bd to biz, you crazy bastard…

oh forgot, got me a copy of clubhoppers, i love that mag... pigeons!!!!!!!!!

CLEAN UP THE STUFF ON YOUR NOSE. :laugh: HOW MUCH ASS KISSING CAN YOU DO IN ONE POST ??:laugh: :laugh: MADE YOU SHOULD DROP A PILL ! THIS WAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND THE NIGHT KISSING EVERYBODY'S ASS.:idea:

had a great time....burridge was doing alright...def. the first time i saw him at Spin he did much better....i was pulling double duty from Red to Spin, so i only caught a bit of burridge's set then it was off to Red....nice hanging with: Saleen, Dajew, TheHog, BBflux, Calix, Digital, Biz, Pod, Meli, BigTallGeoff....and great meeting: DavidAlexander....overall a good night....now i must be mentally prepared for: HOWELLS ON HALLOWEEN!!!!! OSCAR AND DANNY!!!! its gonna be a long night....:D

LONG NIGHT ON FRIDAY.....NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I THINK I HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK. :tongue: I GOT TO SPIN AROUND 1 AND WAS THERE TIL ABOUT 3. GOT TO FINALLY CHECK OUT BURRIDGE. IT WAS NICE HANGING WITH MRMATAS, JIMMY, BUGALOO, BIZ, SALEEN, THE HOG, DAJEW, POD, DIGITAL 7, BBFLUX, CALIX, AND DAVIDALEXANDER (TRIED TO SAY BYE BUT COULDN'T FIND U). :D