Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd Rollcall

untamed

I'll be there. early 9pm doors Look for the kid with blue glowsticks, and the hot girl around his arms, that will be me.

ive been in Boston for about a month and 2 weeks or so and ive gone to Avalon every week...

i went to the KMX party, Donald Glaude, Ferry Corsten, Dave Seaman (he didnt show), Tiesto, Sasha, and now Paul van Dyk!

Originally posted by kaydup

Amen!

freakin double amen. i mean, how much must we hype this up? why would you want to pay $30 to hang with a bunch of freaks and meatheads when there are plenty of other things going on, whiskey park and venu, etc.

what i find most funny is people who said they would never be caught dead there, yet now they are going! uh, yeah.

anyway, no more talk of that shit on CP please! go to avalon board..there are only like a thousand different threads about it.

Originally posted by snatch69

freakin double amen. i mean, how much must we hype this up? why would you want to pay $30 to hang with a bunch of freaks and meatheads when there are plenty of other things going on, whiskey park and venu, etc.

what i find most funny is people who said they would never be caught dead there, yet now they are going! uh, yeah.

anyway, no more talk of that shit on CP please! go to avalon board..there are only like a thousand different threads about it.

Sweet so you're going? :tongue:

Originally posted by snatch69

:laugh: everyone is going G! even if you can't stand the guy everyone is still going!

so i'll see ya there, right?

seriously, what are you doing on thursday, this weekend?

No - I think I'm going to miss him this time- I'll catch up with him next time I'm down on the shore :D

I still not positive what I'm doing for Halloween - I'm going to a couple of house parties/maybe some local bars and this weekend I'll be lying pretty low - probablly end up going to Cox on Saturday, but that's about it. Got to get ready for DC next weekend & I have no time next week.