Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussies

jp18

Whoever sucker punched me twice at Merge when I was out of my skull...And what I My little 170lb ass was unfased and you ran away...Whats up mother fucker, next time stick around!!!

What you pissed cause your girls were on my dick?

JP call me and tell me what happened! Do you want me to come over tonight to take care of you?? Are you hurt?? My poor little chipmunk!!!! I'll beat those assholes to the ground!!! OK well maybe not me myself but I will find someone to do it for me!!!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jpdd810

JP call me and tell me what happened! Do you want me to come over tonight to give yo some lovin' and make it all feel better

I was so fucked up I didnt even know I gpt hit twice..Fucking their girlfriends were following me around...I am not a cocky kid\\ But fauck that!! I dont even know who hit me .....

i remember someone trying to do that in

Exit once. 2 chicks were standing there and started talking to me. i look over their shoulders and there were two juice heads looking like they wanted to start trouble. So i just laughed and walked away

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I was so fucked up I didnt even know I gpt hit twice..Fucking their girlfriends were following me around...I am not a cocky kid\\ But fauck that!! I dont even know who hit me .....

i remember someone trying to do that in

Exit once. 2 chicks were standing there and started talking to me. i look over their shoulders and there were two juice heads looking like they wanted to start trouble. So i just laughed and walked away

Its over and done with...Im over it!! Only cuase I never saw who hit me....Guy couldnt have been too big, if he didnt knock me down....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

Whoever sucker punched me twice at Merge when I was out of my skull...And what I My little 170lb ass was unfased and you ran away...Whats up mother fucker, next time stick around!!!

What you pissed cause your girls were on my dick?

I wish I saw, I would have def. had your back.......... :punch:

No ones messes with ROMAN GODS

Originally posted by jpdd810

JP call me and tell me what happened! Do you want me to come over tonight to take care of you?? Are you hurt?? My poor little chipmunk!!!! I'll beat those assholes to the ground!!! OK well maybe not me myself but I will find someone to do it for me!!!

What an offer!!!!!!!:eek::D

Originally posted by stardo

im so sorry that happend to you. What an ass that guy is.:(

Im not sweating it...Its over and done with...In a day my collagen injected looking lip will go back to normal...Till then, I have a face that only a mother could love:laugh:

Im not sweating it...Its over and done with...In a day my collagen injected looking lip will go back to normal...Till then, I have a face that only a mother could love:laugh:

im sure you look fine.

What are you doing for halloween? GOING TO THE JUGGULATORS PARY RIGHT?

Originally posted by stardo

im sure you look fine.

What are you doing for halloween? GOING TO THE JUGGULATORS PARY RIGHT?

I really havent given halloween much thought....Now my costume is covered in blood--Looks pretty nasty:vomit2:

Originally posted by perns2002

I was joking, colligula was a Old Roman ruler ...............

Never mind

Sorry, I havent fully regained my mind yet....I got a little carried away saturday nite--You are partly 2 blame, but I am not complaining:D

Sorry, I havent fully regained my mind yet....I got a little carried away saturday nite--You are partly 2 blame, but I am not complaining:D

SO sorry..............

Hee hee, we had a good time too......... Staring at teh B-room floor and shower curtain...... we great fun.........