Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone go to symptys 5 year last night?

yup I went...It was good...not too many people though... :blank:

The Liberators was AWESOME!!! and Pnk Floyd :D

Dave the Drummer didnt show...

The other room was mostly hardcore...

Jungle room was goood...

I finally met Tunnelbandit :) he was looking for you justin...

The vibe was slightly shady there...but all in all....I had a good time and danced my butt off :)

oh...the security was very nice...but MANY undercover COPs outside arresting kids... :shaky:

I got there around 10:30 and left at 3. There was a real shady vibe on the main floor. No one was hardly dancing. RoB Gee and Leny Dee tore it up. TThe Liberators were really good and from what I heard of Punk Floyd, they were good too. Y wasnt anyone dancing on the main floor? :confused:

Security was REAL shady, I seen them buy _r_g_ of a kid then a half hour later bring him in the back a while later and search (probably rob) them. Also when i left I I seen someone getting arrested outside.

The party really bummed me out from going out, I think it is time for a break. It is missing something, I don't just mean parties clubs too have fallen off. I guess I am getting old and starting to see shit in a different prospective (sp?) :unhappy:

Who knows?

Also I seen Glowgirl last night. Sorry I didnt say Hi

I want to say thanks to Pauly (Sympty) for doing the party, sorry so little came out to support.

vin-e

one more thing echostar Your flyers were ALL over the venue, I also seen the table yyuor crew had.

Originally posted by housedog

Also I seen Glowgirl last night. Sorry I didnt say Hi

I want to say thanks to Pauly (Sympty) for doing the party, sorry so little came out to support.

vin-e

one more thing echostar Your flyers were ALL over the venue, I also seen the table yyuor crew had.

hey...you shouldve said hi ;)

and Justin your Flyers were EVERYWHERE!!!!!

It was a good party...I had a great time...Sympty always throws awesome parties....they never "Cheap it Out" with anything...

I left arount 5:45...and the party was sill going on...

Cant wait to see the line up fpr "The Music Made me Do it" and "Countdown 2003" :D